Drake Bell

Schlong87

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Drake and Josh featured a few fleeting glimpses of Drakes butt crack, as he went commando. Many people are unaware that he exposed himself on the show, but I watched for these moments. Butt at :16.

omg he went commando on set thats hot i cant beleive he exposed himself on a kids show by the way he has a gorgeous dick those leaked pics are hot

kikirikikikiriki

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Anyone managed to save this?

Drake and Josh featured a few fleeting glimpses of Drakes butt crack, as he went commando. Many people are unaware that he exposed himself on the show, but I watched for these moments. Butt at :16.

Eoin68

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

which episodes can you see his butt crack in?

Reactions: fredpariz

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
which episodes can you see his butt crack in?

The ones with the fights, especially the ones in the bedroom. There were several. They were in the earlier episodes. There was one in which Drake was jumping on the top bunk and Josh attempted to pull him off. Then there was one where they were fighting in an inflatable pool. That might be the one I linked to that was taken down.

Last edited:

Eoin68

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
who cares about his butt crack his dick pics were released last year he a big beautiful penis with a large head on it
lol I used to watch the show when I was a kid and I remember seeing his crack in some of the episodes and being so turned on. Back when the show was on he was insanely hot in my opinion but recently and even when his nudes leaked I don't find him that attractive anymore, I know he's still good looking but he doesn't look the same as he used to.

Eoin68

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The ones with the fights, especially the ones in the bedroom. There were several. They were in the earlier episodes. There was one in which Drake was jumping on the top bunk and Josh attempted to pull him off. Then there was one where they were fighting in an inflatable pool. That might be the one I linked to that was taken down.
Okay thanks. Is that in season 1? I'll try to find them but if you know the episodes I'd appreciate it.

Schlong87

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
lol I used to watch the show when I was a kid and I remember seeing his crack in some of the episodes and being so turned on. Back when the show was on he was insanely hot in my opinion but recently and even when his nudes leaked I don't find him that attractive anymore, I know he's still good looking but he doesn't look the same as he used to.
yeah i used to jack off to this show because of him but to me he is even hotter now that he's lost that twink stage were also the same age so that might have something to do with it too.

Reactions: waffled and Eoin68

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay thanks. Is that in season 1? I'll try to find them but if you know the episodes I'd appreciate it.

I don't think it was season 1, because Josh was big, but not obese as he was at the beginning. Just about every time they had a fight and he was in an untucked t-shirt, it was obvious he was going commando.

Reactions: Eoin68

Eoin68

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think it was season 1, because Josh was big, but not obese as he was at the beginning. Just about every time they had a fight and he was in an untucked t-shirt, it was obvious he was going commando.
I'm guessing season 3 or 4 then? If I find anything I'll post it here

Schlong87

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
had to those balls breathe now i know why !

Reactions: fredpariz