Drake Bell

tommiej3

1st Like
Media
He starred in the Yours' MIne and Ours remake with Dennis Quaid and Renee Russo and in the extras on the DVD there are several scenes where he is walking around with a VERY noticable large bulge in his jeans

trappedinthecloset

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
ps just watched drake and josh in a pajama filled episode. HUGE! You could tell on shots where its full bodya nd they probably made him wrap it up tight and others when they didn't because it was shaking ALL over.

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here's video of two of the scenes from the Behind-the-Scenes featurette on Yours, Mine & Ours.

Enjoy!
KS

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
Oooooo thanks! I was able to get about a half dozen good 'caps off that clip...but seeing it made up my mind to buy the DVD next time I see it (we loves us some bulgey Drake!).
:wink:

SexandCandy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I met him in person a little over a year ago...he's a guy with a smaller frame, I can't imagine him being taller than 5'7"-5'8"...

Didn't check out his package, as I know him from Drake and Josh thanks to my kids... didn't even THINK about it.. LOL!

He does play a mean guitar though... and he played one of my favorites for us (I used to work at a radio station in Nashville) - Blackbird (beatles)... He was promoting his new album...which I think fizzled out somewhere along the way... but cute kid... looks the same in person.

c-rod

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i wasnt able to view. i downloaded it but windows media player wont work with. can anyone help? thanx.

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, I was a nanny in Florida from September-November and the two younger children (there were three alltogether, but the oldest was 13 and acted 17) were obsessed with watching Nickelodeon and Disney, so I had to watch it almost every night it was on. It's a cute show. The sister on the show has a show now that I like better, but I can't think of what it is called.

What to do?

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I was a nanny in Florida from September-November and the two younger children (there were three alltogether, but the oldest was 13 and acted 17) were obsessed with watching Nickelodeon and Disney, so I had to watch it almost every night it was on. It's a cute show. The sister on the show has a show now that I like better, but I can't think of what it is called.
iCarly

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i wasnt able to view. i downloaded it but windows media player wont work with. can anyone help? thanx.
Try downloading the VLC Media Player. It's free & plays almost anything. I checked - it played this YM&O clip just fine.