Drake Bell

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Someone earlier mentioned an episode of Drake and Josh that was "Pajama clad."

I recently saw that episode and that was a whole lot to watch. The dude's either got a massive pair or he's swingin' and singin.

Reactions: integritymatters

billy65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
He's obviously not "20"--certainly a few years older, but he plays it well (that's ususally what's preferred) and I think he's quite aware of what he's showing--its sort of a message to exactly this sort of a crowd, and a hope for a new, post kid's show, Toby Mcguire-like career.
Still, its nice to watch that thing rising and falling....movin' and shakin' Bet he's on here too. Hey! we like you lots:wink:--give us more!

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah....josh lost alot of weight overnight btw but drake reportedly either dated or hooked up with vanessa hudgess from high school musical and she sent him nude photos but this was before she was dating her costar

beachound

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think Drake Bell is hot. Anyone have any hot photos of him. I think he's packing something nice!

sammer

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have head he is a nice guy too. Although i agree with most he's not that hot. He has a goofy look to him. I would say he is cute, not hot.I believe he is under 10 inches def. a shower and he probably does not know what to do with it. Doesnt look like he would really own it.

sammer

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have heard he is a nice guy too... Although, i agree with most. He's not that hot. He has a goofy look to him. I would say he is cute, not hot.I believe he is under 10 inches, for sure a shower and he probably does not know what to do with it. Doesnt look like he would really own it.