Drama in LPSG

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Seriously, what's with all the drama in LPSG recently? Flame wars, catty fights, insults thrown left and right... Is it just in my mind or what? I just read a post from a moderator that told a poster to - and I quote - "shut the fuck up". WTF??

Where's the love, people? :confused:

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Seriously, what's with all the drama in LPSG recently? Flame wars, catty fights, insults thrown left and right... Is it just in my mind or what? I just read a post from a moderator that told a poster to - and I quote - "shut the fuck up". WTF??

Where's the love, people? :confused:

Good question. It's been kind of nasty around here this summer. Is this place going to the dogs?

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yup, that was me, and I stand by every word of it and will happily say it again.

Read my post history, pay close attention to posts with regards to a member named Tripod, posts made in response to a member named Ssnead and the post you've quoted above.

Your attack was much greater than the so-called original insult. I can't be expected to read all of a user's posts before making a judgement on what they write, that's ludicrous.

I am first and foremost a member of this site, I will not sit by and watch hateful unwarranted comments about anothers images without saying something.

Anyone who feels the need to use terms such as "disgusting" in response to another members pics deserves everything anyone wants to throw at them.

So are just supposed to say good things about a member's pics? Why don't you remove the other bad comments in joejack's gallery then? Are we still allowed to use the '1.0' ranking too? His dick IS disgusting, I totally agree with the other guy - his skin is basically falling off his cock because he pumped it so much. If you post pics on a public website, they you should be ready to accept compliments AS WELL as criticism.

I call it like I see it.

But hey, feel free to report me for it, I'm sure I'm due a warning

(there was a time calling people on being complete cunts was a good thing, guess those days are over)

Okayyyyy..... Bitter much? :rolleyes:

:kiss:

All better now?

Yes, much, thank you MB. :smile:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have you ever considered that by starting a thread about drama instead of speaking directly with someone that you are CREATING more drama?

Hmmm...

Have you considered that maybe I wasn't referring to someone in particular but more of a series of recent events?

Hmmm...

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ahhh..i get it. thanx...i was nervous that was like a
cyber castration or something.
lately it has been hard to tell.
it is nice to see though because i can see whom i feel is sane and who is insane.

nakedwally...do not encourage them.:tongue:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yup, that was me, and I stand by every word of it and will happily say it again.

As you should.
Read my post history, pay close attention to posts with regards to a member named Tripod, posts made in response to a member named Ssnead and the post you've quoted above.

I am first and foremost a member of this site, I will not sit by and watch hateful unwarranted comments about anothers images without saying something.

You do not need to rationalize your ability or right to call someone an asshole here. Fuck that noise, as Altered would say. If someone feels the need to be rude, they should be prepared to be slapped down as needed.

Anyone who feels the need to use terms such as "disgusting" in response to another members pics deserves everything anyone wants to throw at them.
Agreed. People need to be called on bullshit.

(there was a time calling people on being complete cunts was a good thing, guess those days are over)

It is STILL A good thing. The ToS covers gallery comments (we re-wrote it with that as a talking point). Fuck that troll. Say something nice or shut the fuck up.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll give you a quick run down then..

Tripod, the guy who I later formed a loving relationship with had a thread in which he posted his images. He recieved similar comments to this guy, and it was a very unpleasant experience, one which should never have happened.

This guy (the one now in question) posts his pics, answers a thread and gets insults for his efforts? Fuck what you think about it, if you really can't just leave it, then there are ways you can display your dislike of an image without resorting to "Gross" "disgusting" and "deformed" that wasn't needed.

You yourself have shown your distaste for the images in question, and shown yourself to be a rather inconsiderate and heartless individual, I can live with that, its not my cock your talking about after all, but I can't live with anyone thinking they have the right to be so fucking rude about someone elses pics without others having the right to display their distaste in the manner in which they've chosen.

When the superlatives are appropriate, I use them. It's MY opinion, not necessarily everyone else's - if people don't care for my posts, then they can just use the damn 'ignore' feature. Seems to me like you have some unresolved issues with with happened with Tripod's pics and they blew out of proportion in the other thread.

So I'm inconsiderate and heartless - that's YOUR opinion. You don't see me telling you to shut the fuck up, right?