drama queens

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
madame_zora said:
Stronzo, you know I love ya, but you are one serious drama queen and I think you know it.

I didn't want to be so blunt in my previous posts, but Madame Zora is right. To continue this thread as an extension of the quarrel with Bronxie, you have to be a drama queen, Stronzo. I want to support the brotherhood, Stronzo, but in this instance, I can't come to your defense.

Well, drama does make life interesting until the drama becomes tedious.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
HotBulge said:
I didn't want to be so blunt in my previous posts, but Madame Zora is right. To continue this thread as an extension of the quarrel with Bronxie, you have to be a drama queen, Stronzo. I want to support the brotherhood, Stronzo, but in this instance, I can't some to yoru defense.

Well, drama does make life interesting until the drama becomes tedious.

Yes I agree. But there are two threads, in my opinion, which were unnecessary. This is but a continuation of that trend.

However rest assured I didn't ask for nor do I require your defense able as I'm sure it is.

Why do I get the idea that the playground bully's just behind the corner of the building giggling gleefully in a Linda Blair-esque sort of demonic snigger?? :33:

Media
And with the drama of Nancy Kerrigan having been just whacked in the knee by the Tonia Harding thugs, I look to the heavens and scream in agony, "Why? Why?"

And then I walk to a wall and repeatedly bang my head into it, finally making sense of it all!

This stunning and profound moment of drama was brought to you by the demented writers of LPSG TV—a subsidiary of The PeniMaster and Enlargel where a big dick is a big dick!:biggrin1:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HotBulge said:
Oh, I think this Dynasty cat fight clip came from the recent Dynasty Reunion that aired backin May. The show was even campier than I remembered.:smile:

Yes, you're right about the SECOND catfight in the clip, but the beginning in the pool was from the original series.

*bows*

taven

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
madame_zora said:
Yes, you're right about the SECOND catfight in the clip, but the beginning in the pool was from the original series.

*bows*

This is not a highjacking, just a momentary detour...Mme Z, I love your new avatar. Carry on folks.