Drawbacks Of Lockdown

I am one of those lucky/unlucky blokes that have worked throughout the lockdown but a mate of mine has been at home for a year. We haven't met in that time, but we keep in touch by phone. He has always been fascinated by me being circumcised, and would like to be himself, but is too squeamish to go through it in his thirties (which I can understand), so last summer he investigated "Autocircumcision", which I had honestly never heard of. He has become quite serious about it, and invested in silicon rings again never heard of them), and he reports success. He sent me the URL for a website devoted to the topic, which is:

Autocircumcision

I just thought that there must be other blokes in a similar situation (circumcision at 16 is no fun it must be even worse later!), who would like the result but not the surgical procedure, so if you try it - good luck.

There i also info for uncut men - mention of the "Ribbed band" - does it really exist, or is it psychological? - I only had a foreskin for 16 years and it was a problem throughout , but I can't remember any "magical band"