Dream Cock: A Choose your own adventure story

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey guys, i have an idea for a story that can go in multiple directions so i am just going to leave options open at the bottom of eash installment so that you guys can vote for the arch you want it to take. i'll check every few days and update it.

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sandy sat in class staring out the window. There was just one week left in the year. Just one week and high school would end and life would change.
Sandy had never been "popular" in the traditional sense of the word. For that matter, she had never been popular in any sense of the word. Short and pudgy for most of her life, she had often felt like a ghost among her fellow students. She walked among them almost entirely unnoticed. True, her grades were good, but grades don't deliver that which Sandy needed most: a big cock.
That may be putting it harshly. She really wanted to be envied by her classmates, she wanted to be part of something, and she wanted to have some fun before the she had to buckle down and hit the books at Cornell nect Fall. In her 18 year old mind, these ideas came together and crystalized in an obsession with large members.
Sandy, of course, had never seen one in person. For that matter she had never seen one on screen. Even the brief moments like now when she caught her mind wandering into specifics on the matter she felt as if she was overcome by a quiet shame.
"I wonder what John's cock is like"
She banished the thought instantly. John was the school's star football player. In actuality, he was a second string fullback; but his movie star good looks and charm had made him into a god to the local girls. He was just over six feet tall with broad shoulders, dark wavy hair and soft hazel eyes. His mouth was in a perpetual grin and his flat narrow stomach led down to muscular thighs.

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sandy felt her lower regions quiver. She banished the thought. She was dating Kyle, and Kyle, well... he was ok. He was lanky, smart, funny, and he played in a great band. Sandy had been dating him for about half a month and was supposed to hang out with him tonight. His mother wasn't going to be home, and the unspoken agreement was that she would give herself to him.

The bell rang

Sandy nervously book her books a way as she felt her moist lips brush against her panties. She had almost made it to the door when John came bounding over from his seat in the back of the class.

"Do ya got a minute?", he said flashing his trademark smile.

"Well, I have to get to AP Euro, but I think I can spare a minute.", laughed Sandy.
Sandy muffled the laugh nervously. Why did she always laugh in situations like this? As if she wasn't a dork already.
"You're really good at this calculus studd, huh?" asked John without break stride.
"I mean, I'm ok at it." Sandy was trying to sound detached and cool and it wasn't happening.
"Well, I'm not. Mr. Johnson is going to fail me if I don't pass the test on Monday and I don't want to spend the summer after senior year in summer school. Anyway, I was wondering if you might, you know, help me study a little tonight.
Sandy felt lightheaded.
"Yeah, sure".

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The bell rang.

Sandy nervously packed away her books. She could feel her panties soaking between her legs and the heat building below. All of a sudden John's smiling face was in front of her.

"Got a minute," he said in a deep baritone that reaked of sex.
"Yeah, sure", Sandy blushed. Her eyes, as they always did, ran from eye contact. They settles, however, on the thick buldge that was winding its way down John left thigh. Sandy felt her arousal widen.
"You're really good at this trig stuff, right?" said John taking notice of the high school girl's gaze on his limp cock.
"Um, yeah", gasped Sandy as she tried to steady herself.
"Well, I''m not. Mr. Johnson says he is going to fail me unless I pass the test on Monday, and I just don't want to be spending the summer after my senior year in summer school." John spoke with an earnestness that was betrayed only by wide grin.
"Uh, yeah. That sucks"
"So you'll help me? That's great come to my house tonight".
With that John bolted off, away from Sandy and into wherever it is that high school kids go when they are cool and popular.

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sandy walked into the hallway and nearly collided with Kyle. He laughed and gave her a quick peeck on the lips. Sandy felt her heart pound. God, was she a terrible person for wanting to fuck John?
Kyle was so kind and so talented. His facial features were sharp and angular and, he was thought to be quite the stud by the local sceneters.
"So, what time are you coming over tonight?" he inquired.
Sandy froze. How had she forgotten. Tonight was going to be the night she and Kyle went all the way. She was so quick to forget, and for what? A study session with John? Still, Sandy knew in the back of her mind that, no matter how much she loved Kyle, she would fuck John long and hard if given the chance. She also had the feeling that John would fuck her if she gave him the chance. Sandy hated herself as she stared into Kyle's loving eyes.

Choosing time

Does Sandy:

A: Go over to Kyle's to fool around
B: Go over to John's and help him study