Dream Cock: A Choose your own adventure story

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
seriously i have had to consider about 100 possible plot lines. when i return it won't be flying by the seat of my pants. it will be mind blowing.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

cman9090

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok i'll continue. Kyle john sandy

Sandy didn't know what to do. She had always dreamed of having a cute smart boyfriend who she could fool around but still be in a relationship, like she could with kyle. She was going away for the summer though, and with just one more week left of school she knew this was her chance to fuck john. Sandy couldn't wait for the day to end so she could hang out with john. She called him up to let him know she would help him study, or so he thought. "Hey whats up john" awkwardly studdered Sandy. "Not a lot not a lot. Whats up?". Sandy was already getting a little wet just from hearing his deep, sexy voice. She knew that second she wanted to feel him inside of her. Sandy remembered to say something, "Ohh sorry. I was just gonna say...if you still wanted to study later im downn". She giggled a little bit after to try and sound playful, but she didnt know if she was overdoing it. She always hated her voice and thought is sounded kind of nerdy. "AWESOME!! Thanks a ton!" said john. Sandy hung up the phone. She couldnt believe she might actually be getting to fuck john later that day! High school suddenly stopped seeming so bad.

cman9090

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sandy had convinced her parents to leave the house for a couple hours when John was going to come over. She said she needed some time with ehr study group, and the group would get mad if her parents were interrupting. It seemed like FOREVER, but finally her parents left. John was supposed to be coming over at 7. It was already 7:20, and he was nowhere so be seen. Sandy kept convincing herself that he would show up, but she started to worry. She didnt want to sound desperate by calling, but decided it was worth it. Right as she took out her phone, the door bell rang. "Hey whats up" said sandy as she opened the door. "Not a lot. Thank you soo much for helping me study. I realllllly need it". He was wearing some dark blue jeans, flip flops, and a short sleeve polo. It was almost summer and it was getting reallly hot. She could see the beads of sweat rolling down johns arms. They looked into eachothers eyes for a moment, and then she told him to come in.

cman9090

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So let's start studying, said sandy. She knew that things would be able to move faster if they were in her room, so they walked up stairs. Although sandy thought she didn't have a very good body, she did actually like her ass. It was a nice, round shape, and not too firm but not too soft. She had caught a coule guys checking it out in her days. She slowly walked up the stairs in front of john trying to look hot. She was wearing a super short skirt and was sure he could see her thong easily. They walked into her room and took out their stuff. Sandy couldnt help but noticing the outline of johns semi hard cock through his pants when he sat. Just the idea of it started to get her wet. She couldnt believe john was in her room! If only the other girls knew what was happening. "so what did you do for this problem?" Said john in his confident, sexy voice. Sandy realized she was still staring at his dick, and stopped to answer his question. "Uhhhhhh you have to use the formula we talked about with x sub 1 and y sub 2 ect. She leaned over and bent down to look at his notes. She didn't have to at all, but she wanted him to see her medium sized breasts. She was wearing a really low cut top and knew most of her breasts were visible.

cman9090

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do you mind if i change my shirt? said john. "It's kind of sweaty from lacrosse practice. I didn't get a chance to change before i got here". "Sure" said sandy. She couldn't believe the hottest guy in her school was going to be shirtless in her bedroom. She could hardly stand it. He slowly stood up and pulled a new shirt out of his bag. He slowly pulled up his thin white shirt to reveal his rock hard 8 pack of abs. "Wow! You must work out a ton" flirted sandy. "haha. Well as long as it pleases you ladies its worth it" john flirted back. Sandy could hardly stand it. She was sooo wet. She though her own juices were going to start dripping down her legs. The scent of johns sweaty body wasn't at all bad. She actually really liked it. "Is it ok if i just go take a supeeeeeeeer fast shower?? I'm sorry. I'll just take one second. I feel bad sweaty all over your house and stinking things up" asked john. "YES" sandy blurted out. "I mean, sure". "Haha. Thanks. I'll be right back." said john. John walked into the bathroom and turned on the water. He then closed the door. Sandy heard the doors to the shower shut. She couldn't stand it any more. She was so horny. She quickly ran back to her room, ripped off her skirt and thong, threw herself on the bed, and started to finger herself. She couldn't help but thing of his cock deep inside of her. She wanted to savor the moment and took her time fingering herself by teasing her clit and lips.

cman9090

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
She didn't realize how much time was passing. She heard the door to her room start to open and immediately realized john must have been back from the shower. "Oh im so sorry" Sandy squealed. The expression on johns face wasn't even surprised. He actually looked kind of turned on. Sandy had assumed he would have changed in the bathroom, but he was carrying his clothes in one of his hand. Among his clothes was a pair of white boxer briefs. She realized he was completely naked underneath his towel, which was only being held up by one hand. Sandy saw him staring at her pussy, and started to get really turned on again. She could see him getting hard and needed to have him. "I know something we can do that doesn't involve studying" said sandy. "Really?". John was still staring at her pussy in a sort of trance. He didn't realize what she meant. She walked over to him and pulled him over to her bed. "why dont you lay down". "Definitely" said john. He now realized what was going on and regained his sexy confident attitude. Sandy removed her shirt and then her bra.