Dream Cock: A Choose your own adventure story

cman9090

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
John was propping up his head with his two arms. Sandy slowly walked over and layed down at the foot of the bed. She couldnt wait to feel his dick, and slid a hand up the towel. It was NOT hard to find. He must have been like 8 or 9 inches long. He also was realllllly thick. "Wow" said sandy as she started to jerk his huge cock. John started to relax and leaned back on the bed. Sandy opened up the towel and saw all of what he was hiding underneath. His dick was sticking straight up as she slowly stroked it from the head to the bottom of the shaft. John let out a long slow moan. Sandy then took a break and started making out with him while laying on her side. John slid two fingers into her pussy and started to finger fuck her hard. He even was able to hit her g spot. She was so turned on. Sandy slid her hand around johns 8 pack and strong arms. She loved his muscles. He then slid another finger into her ass. She neverrrrrrr though she would ever let anybidy stick ANYTHING in ehr ass, but after he did it felt so good she didnt say a thing. She was so fucking horny that she could help but cum. She didn't even realize what was happening. Sandy started to really moan and groan. Her legs started to shake and then suddenly she felt the most amazing feeling of her life. "oh my god" She screamed out. She squirted across john's chest. She could still feel him fingering her slowly. It felt amazing. She couldn't believe she just did what she just did. It felt so wrong but soooooooooo right at the same time.

cman9090

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What do you guys thin of my attempt to continue things? I'm still not done though. More to come later