Dream Lover

B_bardox14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Me and my beau went on a double date tonight with a couple of friends we haven't seen in a while. Somewhere during the evening the conversation turned to fantsies and the lovers in them. I thought it would make for a fun topic here. So let's hear it girls. Tell all about the perfect lover in your dreams. Guys you can chime in too.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
My dream lover is tall with dark hair,blue or green eyes and lightly tanned (or black).He has soft hands,the most brilliant smile and the most delectable chest.He is creative,smart and multilingual and doesnt do a manual job.He has a yacht for us to sunbathe on as we sail around the Med having worn ourselves out in the most delicious of ways.

Dream female lover....small breasts and long blonde hair.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Fun thread!!! Mine are always different but usually the dashing do-gooder type who loves woman and is generally a happy person. Once in a while, he's a bad boy that I make into a living sex toy. He could be from the past, present or future. Real or si-fi or whatever crazy idea pops in my mind. He could be fair or dark. American, Asian, European, or totally from another planet. Body types vary as well. Although since I've been looking at beautiful bodies on the net the last six months or so, sometime's I allow myself to have a particular "body" if you will. They all share one thing in common and that is he is always the most amazing lover in everyway. Haha!! Well it is pure fantasy :)

Media
Fun thread!!! Mine are always different but usually the dashing do-gooder type who loves woman and is generally a happy person. Once in a while, he's a bad boy that I make into a living sex toy. He could be from the past, present or future. Real or si-fi or whatever crazy idea pops in my mind. He could be fair or dark. American, Asian, European, or totally from another planet. Body types vary as well. Although since I've been looking at beautiful bodies on the net the last six months or so, sometime's I allow myself to have a particular "body" if you will. They all share one thing in common and that is he is always the most amazing lover in everyway. Haha!! Well it is pure fantasy :)

what are his cock dimensions? :biggrin1:

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
you didn't have to...:wink:

you know what they say about how much does a yacht costs?

"if you have to ask, you can't afford it!" LOL

besides he'll need a full crew on board to sail the yacht while he's spending every conscious moment pleasuring you, right? :biggrin1:

Talking money is classless right? Hence why i never discuss $'s or even £'s for that matter:wink:

B_bardox14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This thread is starting well :)

The lover that waits in my dreams changes slightly. Sometimes business type with fancy suits and all about romance slow love making. Other times a handsome stud with a 3 day beard that is all physical that just wants to fuck like wild animals. Even had a few dreams about another woman.

Rich, poor, tall, short, white, black, latin.... Only a few things are the same. They are athletic, well built, very attractive, and a perfect lover.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't have just one dream lover - just like I don't have only one lover in real life. In both my fantasy and real life, I have several lovers and the option of enjoying sex with close friends as well. Most of my fantasy lovers are female along with one guy friend.

B_FatMushroomHead

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
my dream lover would always want to play with my tits and would always do the helicopter whenever his dick was out and he'd have big ole head that he'd slap on my bum, face, and tits. He would always let me share him with all my hot friends...at the same time. And he'd be super handsome, witty, and modest....just like FatMushroomHead!

Awww how sweet of you tasha! I would totally do those things for you! That's the kind of sweet guy I am!

Last edited: