Dream Lover

B_Drake9

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My dream lover is a big buff babe to have my way with and give it good and deep to..... oh wait, got one.... :D

I'll assume you are talking about others. Well, there is a dream about a more plump curvy woman now and then. Good loud screamer too.... mmmm....

Another is a more petite babe. Jet black hair and good size tits(c cup I think) with a luscious firm round bubble butt. A real cock whore that can't get enough.

I'm sure I can dream up some more lol

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
sez who?

but whutevah...

:smirk:

My dream lover would have impeccable manners and be capable of spelling correctly.He would be able to take the hint when somebody wasnt interested in him.He wouldnt chase me around the screen vying for a little attention.He wouldnt be thoroughly offended when obvious things were pointed out to him.....but then my dream lover is just that.....an absolute dream and not imperfect unlike somebody i could mention.

P.S...Learn to spell,it smacks of illiteracy otherwise:nutkick:

Last edited:

B_FatMushroomHead

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My dream lover would have impeccable manners and be capable of spelling correctly.He would be able to take the hint when somebody wasnt interested in him.He wouldnt chase me around the screen vying for a little attention.He wouldnt be thoroughly offended when obvious things were pointed out to him.....but then my dream lover is just that.....an absolute dream and not imperfect unlike somebody i could mention.

P.S...Learn to spell,it smacks of illiteracy otherwise:nutkick:
I know RIYEEEET?!?

Lets go get some dinner, sweet tits. Leave these dingleberries to their weiner talk.