Photos & Videos Dreamboytristan

Hookablues

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well on his Twitter he's finally done a full face reveal. So we'll see how long he keeps his content out there. He's cute (as expected) and saying there's more full nudes with his face on his OF. So if anyone is interested, now might be a good time to subscribe

D

deleted1149118

Not to be that guy, but does anyone ever just assume these "friends" are just their boyfriend? Even those cb guys, Callum and Cole started their account with straightboys94 or something back in 2016 or 2017. Way down the line someone on mg linked one of the guys with a much older cb account and videos of one of the guys being very gay with a then boyfriend years prior. Suffice to say, it's building some fantasy some gay men have.

DBT had some fairly gay videos early 2020 but deleted them of "My straight friend got out of the shower and jerked my dick off!"

mriw68

Cherished Member
Media
Not to be that guy, but does anyone ever just assume these "friends" are just their boyfriend? Even those cb guys, Callum and Cole started their account with straightboys94 or something back in 2016 or 2017. Way down the line someone on mg linked one of the guys with a much older cb account and videos of one of the guys being very gay with a then boyfriend years prior. Suffice to say, it's building some fantasy some gay men have.

DBT had some fairly gay videos early 2020 but deleted them of "My straight friend got out of the shower and jerked my dick off!"

Oh for sure I think they are in a relationship. I just assume it's how they want to market it when they say "friends" or "my straight friend". Whatever works for them.

D

deleted1149118

Oh for sure I think they are in a relationship. I just assume it's how they want to market it when they say "friends" or "my straight friend". Whatever works for them.
Yeah I'm not opposed to that. My example was the "we're really straight" bs. That and most of these guys are maybe bicurious and this is a perfect way to test the waters.

MattFps

Cherished Member
Media

I mean it is pretty obvious that it definitely isn't just a random straight friend, it definitely is it at least his good fuck buddy. But from everything I've seen it's fair to assume that it's actually his boyfriend.