Dreaming with sex

CBS1

Experimental Member
Media
Last night I Had a dream while sleeping I was stopped in front of public restroom in a park when I saw this guy parking his pickup truck he was wearing a work uniform and by the time he got out of his truck I noticed a gold wedding ring on his finger, I was the first one to get to the toilets and went strait to the urinal Whit no time I heard the door open and he came inside, gorgeous man that made my knees week, so I look at him he didn't know where to go inside of the restroom but he opened his zipper and pullout a nice cock semi hard and shake it to me asking me if I wanted suck on it I called him inside of the toilets and when I was about to suck this gorgeus dude FUCK the dream stoped like seconds before I got my mouth on his cock:mad: I wakeup and end up having a bad humor day.

QUESTION IS HAVE EVER YOU HAD THE BEST DREAM INTERRUPTED BEFORE THE END?

D

deleted105034

I used to have lucid dreams, where I could realize that I was dreaming and take control of the dream...You can guess where those dreams ended up going! I could also fly in those dreams, but invariably I ended up summoning up a woman (or women) to blow me and sex me up. The lucid dream is a very tentative state, so oftentimes whenever things start to get hot and heavy my hard-on would remind me of my real body and I would end up waking up. Damn!

forbiddensociety

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's always the good dreams that you wake up from, it sucks. It's like that Dane Cook skit. Wake up from the nice dream in the mountains with Shania but when the 100ft crab with loufers comes along with lightning you're stuck haha.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had a dream: I was on a beach early in the morning. It was overcast. Cool breeze. I saw Terence Trent D'Arby dressed in black, bohemian style with piercings in his nose his eyebrows and lips. He had milk chocolate colored dreads. There was Terence Trent D'Arby standing with a nine inch long by seven inch girthed uncut cock unzipped out of his fly. It was thick and veiny. There was a rubinesque white lady on her knees sucking on that stallionesque peen. And when Terence Trent D'Arby came, her face looked like it was smacked with an ambergris loaded sponge. I heard the seagulls squaking and the ocean waves crashng, slithering the tidewaters to the sands of the beach.

I woke up with morning wood. I had to go pee. :smile:

B_ironsoul

Experimental Member
Media
I tend to have very vivid dreams most nights. I'm lucky enough to remember maybe half, and I write them down most of the time so that helps too. I actually had a really graphic sex dream last night. It was rad.

forbiddensociety

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tend to have very vivid dreams most nights. I'm lucky enough to remember maybe half, and I write them down most of the time so that helps too. I actually had a really graphic sex dream last night. It was rad.

Sounds like my dreams. The vivid part anyways :cool: Can never remember the entirety of it. Just bits and pieces if I'm lucky. Unless the dream was REALLY good :biggrin1:

forbiddensociety

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ummm.... It involved one of those crazy swing things and a member of lpsg. that may be as much as you are going to get out of me

Hehe, I know how much of a tease that can be. I've been told recently "Um...yeah...I kind of had a "na-tay" dream about you and I" and the only details I got when I asked if it was a good one, was "Well, if you want to under-rate it you can say it was good" :eek:

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
ummm.... It involved one of those crazy swing things and a member of lpsg. that may be as much as you are going to get out of me

Crazy little girl. I'm sure you want to tell. If for no other reason than it couldn't hurt to let the LPSG member know how much you want their membership deep inside you.:biggrin1: (then again I'm guessing at who you are)

B_ironsoul

Experimental Member
Media
Crazy little girl. I'm sure you want to tell. If for no other reason than it couldn't hurt to let the LPSG member know how much you want their membership deep inside you.:biggrin1: (then again I'm guessing at who you are)
oh he knows.
Looks like the secret is still mine!!! hehehe nice try though :)

CBS1

Experimental Member
Media
:dunno: WELL I GUESS IS NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE AT LPSG WITH SEX DREAMERS TO TELL US, LETS GO PEOPLE I WANT TO HEAR MORE.:32: