Dreams Are Made of This...

sammygirly: my eyes drift closed, the blanket wrapped around my body tightly to ward off the night. Chasing away the darkness and silence, i cradle a pillow to my chest, hold it as i would hold You if You were here with me tonight. i can hear the outside noises through my open window, the call of a distant car horn, the roaring of their tires on the street and as my mind begins to drift my dreams are suddenly filled with the sound of pounding water. i tilt my face towards the noise and feel the spray of icy water teasing my skin, dampening my visage as my dream eyes slowly open.

i find myself in a wide open space with only a curtain of water in my view, a waterfall. It is frantic, chaotic, a representation of my emotions. my gaze drops slowly, measuring the opposing serenity of the pool that collects this downpour. i marvel at it's calm as my eyes move downward still to my feet. They are bare, seemingly hovering over blackness until the velvet grass creeps under my toes and to the edge of the pool. Car horns are replaced by the gentle singing of birds among the pounding water. my peaceful place.

Immediately i turn, scanning the area for You. i always meet You here at night. A soft breeze teases the gown around my calfs, sending the white gauze dancing over my skin to begin to awaken what You will only bring to life. A line appears between my brows when i can't find You right away. Where are You? Why aren't You here to meet me?

Expectations fall and a deep sigh escapes my lips, an azur blue puff of emotion on a dream sky as i head for the pond alone. i slip to the grass at it's edge and drop my bare feet slowly into the cool water, causing multi-coloured ripples to ebb in circles from my contact. It doesn't occur to me to save the hem of my gown. Let it get wet. There are no cares here. But still, where is my dream Lover?

Trying to push away thoughts that i've done something to keep You away, i lean down and trail my fingertips through the water, noting that it gets colder with each passing second and the colour trails pale. This place is kept beautiful by my thoughts of You, kept intriguing by our clandestine meetings. This is our place in the universe and without You, it begins to fade. A single tear slips down my cheek and plunks into the liquid mirror, shattering the image of my saddened face. Faintly, in the distance, a car horn tears it's way into my revery and an anguished cry breaks from my chest.

To escape it, i drop into the water, submerge myself in it's icy grips. The coldness takes my breath away as i sink to where i know there is no bottom, no end - but without You, i dont care to swim back up to safety. i drift, deeper into the murky depths. Let myself go. It doesn't matter where i end up.

Suddenly, my decent is halted. i am no longer moving, either up or down. Unmoving. What has happened??

i force my eyes open, let them be stung by the water just to see what has ahold of me. A hand. A strong, masculine hand has taken a handful of the white gauze of my dress in it's steely grip. Your hand - and i am being hauled back to the surface.

When my head breaks, i gasp for air, sputtering and shivering but breathing the clear air. my nostrils fill with the scent of You as i am dragged to Your chest, and my face goes instinctually to the crook of Your neck as Your arms wrap around me tightly. Admonishing words are whispered in my mind, lovingly chastizing. i should know better than to think You'd leave me here alone. i am Your heart and soul. we will always be together. Don't despair again, trust in You, believe in You.

"Yes" my mind replies to Yours "i know, deep down i know. i am foolish" Lifting my head, i let my eyes meet Yours, completely unconcerted by the fact that we speak without words, that our hearts know this language without lesson. You dip Your head and capture my lips with Yours, a gentle soothing kiss, an anchor of safety in this icy abyss but i notice the water warming with my body as if Your love heats us both. Your kiss deepens unhurried, taking Your time to make Your point as if making sure i understand this time.

my arms twine about Your neck and i feel Your hands sliding silkenly over the sensative flesh of my thighs, under the gown and over the globes of my ass to the small of my back. If i could see, or cared to look behind me, i would see an ebbing glow where Your touch meets the tattoo permanantly etched forever in my skin as a testament of my devotion to You. i am drawn closer still to You, guided to fit perfectly against Your naked form like two pieces of one puzzle. Your mouth teases the corner of my mouth, my bottom lip is caught in Your teeth for a moment, a nip on my chin, and then You clean the drops of water from my bared shoulder with Your velvet tongue.

Confident in Your movements, Your hands move from behind me to the front of my gown under the water as Your head moves to the other side of my neck, my head falling back to give You access. The muscles of Your biceps flex briefly as the cloth is rent, torn by Your lust, though somehow You manage to do it sensually. Pink nipples puckered against the material are suddenly freed, teased by the movement of the water, by each ripple You cause, by each shift of our bodies. Your hands capture my waist and i am pulled once more to You and Your voice caresses my senses in Your secret tongue.

"Look at me love. See us in My eyes"

Dragging my head back up i do as i am told, once more meet Your steady gaze and am suddenly moved by the emotion there. Possessive grey orbs, anything that can't be vocalized made clear by what they convey. i am sure my blue eyes speak the same volumes to You.

Our souls seem to communicate as You move me into position to take You into myself. i am ready for You as always, familiar with Your body, familiar with my own and the union is easy, but no less intense this time than any other. Entwining my long legs around Your naked hips, i realize my upper body has broken the surface of the water and a blush creeps over my cheeks, my arm coming down to cover myself. Shaking Your head, You take my wrists and tug my arms once more around Your neck, Your brow wrinkled.

"Why would you do that?" whispers the voice in my mind.

i shake my head and look away, not wanting to admit that at times i am afraid You dont want me, that i may not be attractive to You, that i may no longer intrigue You as i once did, that it no longer interests You to have me - but You hear the words just the same in Your mind as i've heard Yours. There are no secrets here.

"you are Mine, and that makes you beautiful to Me." is the admonishment that brings tears to my eyes. It is not merely a statement, it is the law here and i thank You with more kisses. There is little explanation for why doubts sneak into my heart, but Your reassurances always chase them away again. Nothing to fear unless You say so. Your love is my protection from all things.

We ride the gentle waves of the water caressing our bodies, making love as if we have all the time in the world to take our time, and in this place, OUR place, we do. We take the time to explore each other, express what words cannot, learn the reactions of our bodies as if we'd never known them before. Time spent here is much more than simply a spendature of lust, but a reunion of two harmonies to create a song of eternity. Climbing, soaring together on the wings of surety until we both reach climax at the same time.

Cradling me against Your chest, You pull me out of the waters to the soft grass and lay us out under the canopy of twinkling dream stars, my eyes closed, my soul Yours.

"I love you" You whisper.
"i love You too Master, forever and always"

my eyes open to darkness. i am holding a pillow and the outside sounds of car horns are once more my lullabye. Still, there is a gentle smile on my lips because regardless....i am Yours.

awellhungboi: Beautiful as always, Sammy. Thanks for posting!