Dreams cum true

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by chefgreg, Nov 1, 2010.

1. chefgreg

chefgreg New Member

So me and my girl have been together for 8 months and I have been bugging her the whole time about hooking up with a girl and trying ecstasy. She has been saying no since day one. She told me that she is just not attracted to women. That all changed this weekend. I have a Bi friend (female) that I use to fuck every once in a while but I had not seen her for about two years but we stay in touch throught facebook. Anyway I invited my Bi friend to go to a Psycedelic Nightmare with me and my girl, by the way that's a rave, for halloween. We got to the party at 8 found pills and sat back and waited for them to kick in. My friend showed up around 10 and I introduced her to my girl. we were all rolling are asses off so we went out on the dance floor and we were having a really good time. I put my arm around both girls and drew them in close to each other and they started kissing then I kissed my GF then my friend. We did this of and on for the remainder of the party. Around 4am we left for home. When we got home it was like a race to see who could get there clothes off faster. We all got into bed and ripped a rack of bong hits then started making out. My girl would not let me do more than kiss my friend and play with her titties, but I was totally ok with that. LA (my friend) got on top of my girl and started making love to her passionately while I stroked my cock. We took turns fingering and eating my girl, then I fucked her three times in between hard-ons we continued making out and pleasuring my girl (my friend was on her rag unfortunatelly). I asked my girl if we could do it agian and she said "hell yeah" so I told my friend to pick up a strap-on for our next rendezvous on the 13th.

2. vlls

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    let us know how the second date works out ;)

3. chefgreg

chefgreg New Member

I will....

Draft saved Draft deleted