Dreams (They're fiction, correct?)

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Post your naughty dreams here. Gay, straight, recent, ancient, human, anthropomorphic, just plain sick and weird... post 'em! :3 Dreams, after all, never really happened. Essentially, they are fiction. <3 Also, if you're at all insterested in dreams (like I am) write why you think the dream occured. :3

A few weeks ago (the dream is rather cloudy in my head, now) I had a dream involving a doctor and a prostate exam.

I was sitting in some tiny lil' room of one of those bench/bed things from when you have a check-up. The doctor came in and gave me a normal exam, until the end. He told me that I should start checking my prostate - to which I replied "Aren't I a little young for that?". He didn't say anything and the next thing I knew (remember, the dream is cloudy in my head now) I was resting hands and knees on the bench and his fingers were lubed and gloved. Mr. Slick Phd. had been rubbing at the hole for a bit, then he quickly shoved his index and middle finger inside, causing me to yelp a little. The doctor started pressing on my prostate, which caused me to start getting hard and quite nervous. He quickly took notice and started rubbing at my dangling balls with his thumb, the index and middle finger still pressing inside me. I let out a small moan and I guess that was a signal to him. At that moment, he grabbed for my building erection and... the DREAM ENDED. D=

Anyway, I think this dream occured because I started using supplements recently, and they all claim to promote prostate health. :p Started the supplements because I was using andractim, at the time. I've since quit that but I love the supplements still.... x3
I'm never gonna have a wet dream. ;~;

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was in America with my friend, we were in some town out in the sticks and there was a travelling fair there. I told my friend we were just going to the fair to have a look around, but actually I intended selling her as a sex slave. I made her get up on a stage and undressed her and then invited bids.
I don't know what this dream means probably that I should be a pimp :)

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was near a waterfall in the mountains (Yosemite?) and my boyfriend was taking nude pictures of me, when all of the sudden a couple of his friends showed up and he asked them to get in the photos with me...one thing led to another and then another and we were all naked, then three more men who were hiking came down from this hill and joined in...it was me and 5 men...sheer bliss...all of them focused on me, and all of them incredibly hung and I gave oral sex to all of them which of course they reciprocated and explored every inch of me, while my boyfriend photographed it all, directing us. We were all really into it, completely lost in eachother...totally hot and hungry. Damn if that wasn't one of the best and most puzzling dreams I've ever had! There is no way I would ever do that IRL, but it sure was an incredible dream...I thought about it all day, in fact, I wanted to go back to sleep as soon as I woke up and realized I had been dreaming!