Dreams

awellhungboi: For some reason I was thinking about this today.  Have you or your partners ever had a dream about size?  It's not uncommon for me to have 'naked' dreams, but often instead of feeling embarassed I'll kind of be flaunting it in unusual situations.  Or sometimes I'll dream I'm having sex (and lately, it's only in my dreams  :(  ) and I'll notice how big I am.  (Usually, in the dream, even bigger than real life).

One morning an ex-girlfriend of mine woke up and told me she had a weird dream.  She said, "You were standing in a lake and you had this really huge hardon that went up past your head and you were holding it and smiling."  I was like, "Wow, thanks." :)

Paging Dr. Freud!

dfox7.3x5: Yeah, I used to have the common old dream about being in school and realizing that I'm stark naked. But lately I've been dreaming I'm at work and nude and nobody is paying any attention. I both embarrassed and peeved that my equipment isn't being noticed. I work at a cinema and the people in my dreams are too busy finding their theaters to take notice. And even my fellow managers are pre-occupied. I should write Dr. Freud...

joe22xxx: Great dream, Monstro. I've had dreams about my size, but like most dreams, the situations are unconventional and tweaked.

My most common dream is one in which my dick is so big that it's like a real third leg. I walk around with this "thing" that's more like a huge fleshy python...real gross. Then the situation morphs into where the whole world stops, and every girl is naked on the streets, but no one can move but me. So I want to have sex with all these women, but somehow I never get to that part. Frustrating as hell. (I realize it's a real power thing where the women are helpless, but I don't have a clue what the rest of it is about.)

"Anna, where is the banana?" ;)

gigantikok: The only penis oriented dream I can recall was a dream I had all the way back when i was 8. I was in the shower, and my penis turned into two live snakes protruding from my crotch trying to bite me. NOW THAT was freaky, especially for an 8 year old!!

Maybe that subconsiously traumatized me from ever having any other penis related dreams again. Just maybe....

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=Monstro link=board=meetgreet;num=1062045238;start=0#0 date=08/27/03 at 21:24:58]She said, "You were standing in a lake and you had this really huge hardon that went up past your head and you were holding it and smiling."[/quote]

We've got to get that girl to tell us where that lake is! :D :D

Pecker

(I Got Through Everything But the Door)

TragicWhiteKnight: [quote author=Monstro link=board=meetgreet;num=1062045238;start=0#0 date=08/27/03 at 21:24:58]She said, "You were standing in a lake and you had this really huge hardon that went up past your head and you were holding it and smiling." [/quote]

Pecker: Quest for it on your own - you could be like Ponce de Leon. Only way, way better.

My own dreams seem to lack the typical nocturnal cockscapades; most of the time, they're family friendly (provided you think it's safe for a family to live inside my head, and I don't think there's enough room).

However, oddly enough, last night I had a size-related segment; I was at the cinema by myself and four bombshells sat down next to me, started insulting me for no reason then got ready to leave - but, then as they left, one of them touched my leg and seemed impressed. Eventually, they all decided to sit down and were really nice to me. However, I didn't realise it was a penis thing for quite some time; when I did, I got all offended and walked out into another crazy dreamscape with a completely different theme.

I really hope gigantikok's post doesn't give me nightmares...

Mark2003: I've had quite a few dreams over the years about my dick, mostly focusing on the large size in one way or another. Nice that my subconscious mind is tuned in too :)

shooter: interesting thread. Years back I was into "lucid dreams" with the hope I could stare at my penis and make it larger. I was successful to a degree with the lucid dreams but my penis was always normal size and I couldn't maintain the lucidity for long enough.

aj2181: I've had dreams where my dick starts shrinking. It shirnks up to the size of a cocktail weiner and my girlfriend laughs at me and then I wake up. It's not pleasant.

B_black10inches

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've had a re-occuring dream for the past couple of years that is not only stereo-typical but also pretty racist in a reverse sort of way.

I'm an African chief or shaman sitting on this big throne in the middle of the jungle. And I've got this gigantic dick that's about six feet long sticking up out of my groin. And I've got my arms around it to keep it and me from falling over. It throbs like crazy and every few minutes it pops off like Old Faithful spurting cum everywhere. All these beautiful & naked (what else?) women are dancing around me & when I'm ready to shoot, they all try to get the head of my dick in their mouths or up their pussies. The women are of every race and background. And my cum in this dream is this weird very thick stuff, like white paste, that covers the females completely.

This is a very sexy & sexist dream for sure. It's like a Fountain of Youth, sex god and King of the Hill all-in-one dream.

And BTW, the gigantic dick never goes soft. That's how I know it's a dream!  :p

awellhungboi: Well, if they ever invent a way to videotape dreams I want some of you guys to make me a copy!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Black10inches: When, in your dream, you shot cum so thick, was it a wet dream from which you woke up with the gooey substance all over your groin and more?
I can't understand how you didn't actually shoot your streams while dreaming about it.