dreamt about hot chick

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by bbblowme, Nov 12, 2008.

1. bbblowme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So this chick I went to high school with and have talked to maybe 2 maybe 3 times since just threw email was in my dream last night. Yes it was sexual. Yes I woke with a hard on.

Should I message her and tell her I dreamt of her or would that be weird or creepy?

Just wondering because it was hot and so is she and I would love to get in her panties

2. D_Eric_the_Bred

D_Eric_the_Bred New Member

yes... that would be incredibly creepy... the only people that can get away with saying something like that and it working would not need to ask this question. If you want to contact this girl again, but confident but not overtly sexual.

Then when you have dated for two years you can tell her what prompted you to contact her.

Good luck!

3. meerin

meerin New Member

I would be creeped out if a guy I had talked to 2 times in the last seven years told me about a dream he had about me.

4. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the
    Yeah, I would be too -- creeped out. I would suggest doing what CV said if you really want to talk to her -- contact her but don't mention that dream.

5. bguy

bguy Member

Never tell a girl she was in your dreams. It seems creepy even if the dream wasn't sexual. Actually, never tell a guy he was in your dreams either. It just always sounds creepy.

Draft saved Draft deleted