Dredlocks

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Okay, I have a bit of a thing for girls with dredlocks... dont ask me why, but I thik they're really sexy.

Anyway, could someone help me to locate some pics or vids? it would be very much appreciated.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ah... I see. I remember watching that film and being turned on by her and I am gay! lol Must admit I find Bob Marley and Lenny Kravitz (back when he had his dreads) very attractive...

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Here is one of the hottest dgirls with dreads ever! Her name is Lisa Bonet. She was Denise on the Cosby Show and was also in High Fidelity... She was also married to Lenny Kravitz and they have a child together... Can you imagine what their offspring would be like!

Attachments

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lox on a guy add an extra level of attraction, sad so many are getting shaved. Makes me want to say 'I hope the chemo was successfull'.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Here is one of the hottest dgirls with dreads ever! Her name is Lisa Bonet. She was Denise on the Cosby Show and was also in High Fidelity... She was also married to Lenny Kravitz and they have a child together... Can you imagine what their offspring would be like!

Shes from Cosby show right?
Damn, she's sooo freakin hot.

BTW, I was browsing Godsgirls.com and found this girl... omg, she is so fucking hot I think I'm going blind.