Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The ladies at work requested certain slacks not be worn as they create a "distraction", LOL. I also found boxers can create a fuss too. Although, it is fun to notice them talking to my crotch.

Attachments

triman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I feel like sitting down bulges are just as provoking as bulges when standing/walking around.

I always have to be VERY conscious of how I sit when facing my students (I'm a teacher). I just became re-aware of it today as I was sitting in a conference room with staff, facing a mirror, and had to shift immediately when I caught myself in the mirror. I had a HUGE bulge when I was sitting there.

The women are so gossipy where I work...I saw eyes glancing at each other when I shifted (and no, I'm not just imagining it).

Anyway, the pic in the post above ticked me off to remind me of that...As I glanced around the rest of the men in the room and saw some showing, but others had been sitting the way I shifted to (leg crossed over the other or closed) from the moment they sat down.

dong-in-khakis

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
..of course we do it on purpose. On some it looks cool and on some it looks ridiculous.

If you want to look sexy wear something that shows a natural modest bulge, like you can't help it. If you want to look distasteful and like a jerky high school show off go commando. It'll be noticed for sure but I'm betting there will be more say "damn, where's his sense of taste"? IMHO there's limitations to everything.

If you've got 8 inches soft don't go commando with thin khakis or dress slacks. If you do go commando with 8 soft the only thing more visible would be if you had flashing lights all over your body and a huge sign that screamed "LOOK AT ME"...!

Make it reasonable , it's much sexier.

My two penneth worth.

Reactions: saclove

derrick10

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I usually go without underwear. I had an embarrassing moment caught on film. My ex-wife took a pic of me in a wedding and my cock was very noticible throught the tux pants. Noone ever said any thing but it was there for all to see.

Reactions: CURIOUS_8

In dress pants the bulge is visable, but not too big.
I put mine balls to the right, and mine cock up too the left. And with wearing thight boxers and pants with a good fit it is no problem.
With jeans it is an other situation. I have in jeans, and I like to wear jeans, always a verry big bulge. I wear the stuff as in pants, but in jeans there is less room. So standing you see mine balls hanging down on the right site and there is a bulge for the cock.

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I must admit that I LUV to see a hot, sexy man wearing dress pants and showing a definite VPL bulge going down one of his trouser legs.

I used to work in a lot of business offices, and all the male workers were required to wear suits and dress pants. I got used to seeing many hot bulges and VPLs all over the place. And, as a result of all these bulges, there was often some "action" going on in the men's rest room in front of the urinals. During lunch time, several men would stand at the urinals and "compare" their goods with each other. It was very hot!

I'd love to see some more pictures posted with this thread! Thanks! :smile:

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No I don't, although female attention is not always unwelcomed when it occurs. If you are a professional, it is not felt to be appropriate to have a visible penis outline. I used to wear slacks which were rather too large for my waist and butt, and even pleated-front slacks, which I hated but which made the package less easily noticed.

Tailored slacks can be made with one thigh opening a bit larger than the other if you tell the tailor that you consistently "dress left" or "dress right", but they are more expensive, of course.

These days I am in a position in which I don't have to worry about it as much so I wear boxers and jeans a lot and sometimes attract more attention than I am comfortable with.

This is what I'm talkin' about! :)

The last picture is me! hah. I'm flattered. It's also my avatar. I actually took that at work. Obviously I don't show that clearly all the time as I was semi in that picture but I do show VPL pretty clearly in my work slacks because I have a pretty pronounced cock head. It's funny because the workplace is where I would assume women would be least likely to blatantly glance at it, but it's the place where I have gotten the most blatant stares. Don't get me wrong, I love the attention but it's surprising. I show in jeans as well but I guess the VPL in slacks is too obvious for some women to ignore.

Reactions: sizequeenie

mikebm4wm

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
yep..thats definitely you lol...and its DEFINITELY meant as a compliment or flattery... I just think its awesome to see a guy confident enough to wear what he wants and feels comfortable in...and its not done on purpose..its just who he is..a man with a nice bulge..if someone notices then so be it right..have noticed that Americans, for the most part, are way too uptight about the human body and whats appropriate and it comes off as being overthinking the situation..I too have been guilty of this as I use to make sure what I wore to work,school, etc. was something that would be acceptable to the masses...now I wear what is acceptable to me and most comfortable...life is too short to ...enjoy it !

5inchAussie

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I usually go without underwear. I had an embarrassing moment caught on film. My ex-wife took a pic of me in a wedding and my cock was very noticible throught the tux pants. Noone ever said any thing but it was there for all to see.

you should post the pic on here !

ChitownMark

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll say this:

Dark pants work better. Also, the right kind of underwear is key. Make sure your belt is on tight so that the waist doesn't twist, which will make your bulging worse

Reactions: CURIOUS_8

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The last picture is me! hah. I'm flattered. It's also my avatar. I actually took that at work. Obviously I don't show that clearly all the time as I was semi in that picture but I do show VPL pretty clearly in my work slacks because I have a pretty pronounced cock head. It's funny because the workplace is where I would assume women would be least likely to blatantly glance at it, but it's the place where I have gotten the most blatant stares. Don't get me wrong, I love the attention but it's surprising. I show in jeans as well but I guess the VPL in slacks is too obvious for some women to ignore.

Please be flattered and 'complimented'.

Reactions: saclove