Dress Pants Bulge?

Padad7

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't do anything special to be noticed. However, since I don't like pleated pants and wear flat front pants or dockers, I clearly bulge regardless of whether I wear boxers, boxer briefs, trunks, or whities.

If you want to keep the 'situation' at a minimum. wear dark pants, tight briefs and aim it down to the right... I think you get an extra inch of fabric in the zipper.

backa

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just yesterday before I was leaving work, I was talking to the cleaning lady about weekend plans and she stared for a solid four seconds while we talking to one another. I don't think she cared that I knew she was staring. Funny interaction.

Reactions: CURIOUS_8

AARON.aa

Expert Member
Media
I dress balls and penis to the right. Is one of my favorite thing showing a bulge in my dress pants as my dad. He give me the his same withe boxer ... is a family italian tradition have the same classic underwear... and showing a bulge on the leg. Like father, like son...

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have seen several young guys in a certain brand of khakis that are so incredibly good looking it is unbelievable. The khakis almost look as if they were carefully designed to show a man's wad. The other thing I've noticed each time I see this is there is never a VPL or soft flopper you see, but an absolutely perfect, not overly large semi-round presence in the crotch that is remarkably hot and realistic at the same time. I could be wrong, but have no doubt what I'm seeing as the bulge is some kind of enhancement. I just have no idea how such realistic enhancement is achieved.

Anyone else know what I'm talking about? Wish I had a picture.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For the 1000th time, the male anatomy has a lower appendage. This appendage; or appendages if you include the testacles, can be noticeable at times even when full dresed. The type of pants, the color of the pants, the cut of the pants, the type of underwear / no underwear can contribute to a penis outline.

But, there is a huge difference between an outline; and a guy with a 60 to 100% boner. the photos shown are of erections inside of pants. One is unintentional and one can get you in trouble

upload_2019-2-16_8-15-36.jpeg

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you know what brand of khakis they're wearing?

I have seen several young guys in a certain brand of khakis that are so incredibly good looking it is unbelievable. The khakis almost look as if they were carefully designed to show a man's wad. The other thing I've noticed each time I see this is there is never a VPL or soft flopper you see, but an absolutely perfect, not overly large semi-round presence in the crotch that is remarkably hot and realistic at the same time. I could be wrong, but have no doubt what I'm seeing as the bulge is some kind of enhancement. I just have no idea how such realistic enhancement is achieved.

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey,

Question to all you gentlemen who show significant soft bulge in dress pants
Do you deliberately wear pants knowing people can see every crease and point? :eek:

I was at a test today and the man facilitating the test had some nice bulge going on in his dress pants. I'm sure he knew you could see his bulge moving and bouncing as he walked, even saw VPL a couple times, it was quite hot! It was hard not to stare and concentrate on my test! :biggrin1: (I'm sure he caught me staring too! oops!)

But its pretty HAWT seeing guys on display...well, for those who WANT to display!

Do we get to see you in a nice tux with your dick bulging ? And looking at your gallery I see we do nice

Last edited:
Reactions: nicnic

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Like wearing anything else, I don't worry about it. If someone is upset, it is that person's problem - not mine. On occasion, I have said to people, "Please look me in the eye when we speak. You are staring at my crotch."

D

deleted1025121

No but if you find out I'd love to know. I've been looking for a pair of khaki's that show off my bulge. Seems in the 1970s thats all men wore..then pants got all baggy and the bulge disappeared.

And I'm not understanding. Men's pants are made with more fabric (or room) to the right of the zipper (looking down I assume?). I've never heard this before. So if I keep my penis to my left looking down (if you're looking right at me would be your right) then my package would be more visible?

Last edited:

bkmuscledad

Superior Member
Media
Yes, I know exactly what you're talking about, and it seems to be more prevalent in pleated-front khakis than in plain-front. The bulge in the pleated-front pairs I own is quite round and full looking. The bulge in the plain-front pairs I own are more realistic, and actually show more of a VPL.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For the 1000th time, the male anatomy has a lower appendage. This appendage; or appendages if you include the testacles, can be noticeable at times even when full dresed. The type of pants, the color of the pants, the cut of the pants, the type of underwear / no underwear can contribute to a penis outline.

But, there is a huge difference between an outline; and a guy with a 60 to 100% boner. the photos shown are of erections inside of pants. One is unintentional and one can get you in trouble

View attachment 1540944

I agree 100%. Always wondered why people would post pictures of hard-ons in pants, speedos and underwear and call it a bulge. In a sense I guess it is a bulging penis but I still deem a real bulge as the large or bulging presence of man's cock when in the flaccid state. To me all else is a hard on. To each his own I guess.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Do you know what brand of khakis they're wearing?

I don't know the brand but they are outstanding looking on a guy with whatever the seeming enhancement is inside. And I'm convinced there is enhancement, it is too perfect and consistent looking. Hot as fuck though and I'd use it any day because it looks so natural and hot. It's sexy, believable but not over the top like some guys do when enhancing.