dress pants for bigSTUFF

flingmeinak

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've mostly had jeans and t-shirt jobs and just recently moved into the business world (finance) so I have to suit up. I've noticed that I get alot more crotch stares now.

I honestly don't know if it's the clothes, the new diggs (I'm in London now - used to be in the states), or if I'm just more selfconscious. It could easily be that I'm getting sized up more in this new field but it's not the kinda question I can ask my cohorts.

I do mostly buy off the rack and have clothes tailored from there so when I can affort bespoken clothes (custom) maybe this will be less of an issue.

Thoughts? Ideas? Any tips?

steve

yogo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
How big are you dude,
cus, if your really big, I find suit trousers show it off well.

I always show a reasonable bulge in suit trousers, but there again when horny I show in anything.
You ?

I've mostly had jeans and t-shirt jobs and just recently moved into the business world (finance) so I have to suit up. I've noticed that I get alot more crotch stares now.

I honestly don't know if it's the clothes, the new diggs (I'm in London now - used to be in the states), or if I'm just more selfconscious. It could easily be that I'm getting sized up more in this new field but it's not the kinda question I can ask my cohorts.

I do mostly buy off the rack and have clothes tailored from there so when I can affort bespoken clothes (custom) maybe this will be less of an issue.

Thoughts? Ideas? Any tips?

steve

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Click to yogo's gallery, steve (aka flingmeinak), and you'll see what he's talking about. If you are as well endowed as yogo, I understand why suit pants reveal your 'stuff'. Have a sense of comfort knowing that those who notice are usually getting comfort in what they are seeing, i.e. comparing or desiring.

stanley9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've experienced the issue of 'showing cock' big time when I started wearing flat front dress slacks to work. I'm a 32 waist and have a flat stomach. No matter what underwear I wore, my endowement was very obvious. As you probably know yourself, you can't have a thick, 9 inch tool and big balls and expect your package not to show. I tried to be as conservative as possible with different briefs, etc. There's still a bulge. I've just come to not worry. I do have to be wary of which briefs I grab on the way to the gym in the morning. This past week I grabbed flat fronts from the closet thinking they were pleated, and my big basket making, but really comfortable briefs. At the gym, when i realized all this, it was too late..had to dress and go to work. Oh well, just walked around all day with a huge basket showing.

TragicWhiteKnight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a London professional also, and I don't think it's just the City and your job to blame for any crotch-staring that goes on.

Ultimately, a really big penis is impossible to hide in just trousers/pants and underwear, without wearing circus-clown-clothes. As long as it isn't obscenely tight, it is professional.

My personal recommendation would be to dress your penis to the side (or up front, depending on how big you are) - hanging down the leg can be very noticeable in a light suit fabric.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The classic member Max has really big balls and a huge piece. He and I have had lots of talks about it. He purchases trousers that are too bit and then has then tailored to fit his waist, while leaving room in the crotch. He is also in the UK.

I wear microfiber dress slacks that are pleated and I still show big time. If I wore flat fronts, I would look obscene (which has never been my goal).

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Are you bigger than 9x6?
How much do you have to conceal?

Showing when soft is a combination of the lot of factors, including (but not limited to):
  • soft cock size
  • ball sac size
  • hip and thigh size
  • size of you butt
I hang about 4.5 x 4.5 soft on a cold day--my ball sac is about 8" around. My waist is 33", my hip measurement (which includes my ass) is about 43" and my thighs are 24" each. That makes appearing normal in dress pants (or any pant, really) very difficult.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Buying a pair of dress slacks that fit well, look good, and are comfortable has always been a trial for me. I never look forward to having to buy new ones. I take good care to keep those I have for as long as possible.

cyberczar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Have a sense of comfort knowing that those who notice are usually getting comfort in what they are seeing, i.e. comparing or desiring.

Roys, it's only in your dreams where it's a sense of comfort. Having your coworkers stare at your crotch is, at best distracting, and at worst can lead to difficulties in your job (harassment, gossip, difficult work environment).

Contrary to popular belief, most people (outside of this site) do not envy or desire a large penis.

Ultimately, a really big penis is impossible to hide in just trousers/pants and underwear, without wearing circus-clown-clothes. As long as it isn't obscenely tight, it is professional.

My personal recommendation would be to dress your penis to the side (or up front, depending on how big you are) - hanging down the leg can be very noticeable in a light suit fabric.

I agree with Tragic. While certain slacks can conceal things better (I prefer loose-fitting wool slacks, and my penis down my leg), unfortunately unless you wear a toga there's probably not much one can do in all situations.

The classic member Max has really big balls and a huge piece. He and I have had lots of talks about it. He purchases trousers that are too bit and then has then tailored to fit his waist, while leaving room in the crotch. He is also in the UK.

I wear microfiber dress slacks that are pleated and I still show big time. If I wore flat fronts, I would look obscene (which has never been my goal).

Hmmm, I have a 32" waist and usually wear 34 pleated trousers. Never thought about having them custom fitted though. In fact, I abhor going to the tailor/ seamstress when I buy a new suit because they usually end up accidentally and unintentionally copping a feel (which is probably more embarrassing for them than it is for me).

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Lex has a good memory.

For what it's worth I would always put comfort before appearance. I'd rather not wear trousers that compress things; so that means I'm always going to bulge to some degree. I agree with double pleats v. flat front, and with Tragic re positioning.

IMHO there's a big difference between (1) an undifferentiated bulge, even if it is reasonably prominent, and (2) everyone being able to see exactly what's what, where and how it is stowed, even what mood you are in. (2) is what is unacceptable in public, I think. Many of us have to expect (1) whatever we wear.

In my late 20's I began to work out at the gym, pretty heavy duty. Although I'm not as disciplined about that now (laziness, pressure of time), it helped balance my appearance a lot, and that advantage has stayed with me. Big chest = big off the peg suit size, and as Lex says, it is easy to get roomy trousers taken in at the waist and left very roomy elsewhere. It even works with M&S suits for me (which I mention since you live in London).

Also a big upper body size tends to downplay any disproportion lower down.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lex has a good memory.

How could I ever forget a gentleman like you? Your chats, especially regarding clothing and fit and more were really instrumental for me. I always show a bulge in slacks and just have learned to not look obscene while not worrying about how I appear.

flingmeinak

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
> Are you bigger than 9x6? How much do you have to conceal?
less than 9long soft but more than 6thick soft

Lots of good tips here. I've always thought of myself as a grower but dress pants don't leave much to the imagination. I can only get away with Cords maybe on Fridays.

A big package isnt exactly what I want to be known for in the business world. Funny how some folks thought I wanted to show more at work :)

s

WessInOH

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I hurt myself and had to wear compression shorts for a number of weeks. I also have large balls that push everything out even more. I don’t want to walk and have my cock slap my pants. I found that the compression shorts kept everything all packed away and in its place. It did take a little while to get use to tightness of it all but I now wear them instead of standard underwear.

Elngyn

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
1) A good Quality pant
2.)a good Taylor
3.) Loose in the leg
& Let out the crocth.

Any good taylor should be able to fit a suit pant to your perticular needs
Ive had even flat fronts taylored without much trouble so style ( pleat V.S traditonal flats) does not realy impede your personal sence of style. Just find a verry good taylor,to any man with verry spacific fit needs a good taylor is imperitive.

( sorry it took 2 posts accidently double clicked the space bar)