Dress pants issues?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by AverageJoe06, Nov 8, 2006.

1. AverageJoe06

AverageJoe06 New Member

This is one of the questions that prompted me to join so I could ask it. It's not so much of a large penis issue as a not-so-large penis issue, but I'm curious if any other guys have this problem.

My dick isn't large or heavy enough to hang straight down when it's soft, so it kind of sticks out there 2-3 inches, hanging somewhere between straight out and a downward 45 degree angle, depending on level of softness and all that. This causes a problem when I wear soft cotton dress slacks like Haggar or J Farrar, as the head of my dick is clearly visible poking out through the soft fabric.

This is a major problem for me, as I'm a business professional and have to dress well every day. I can wear Dockers or something without an issue because the fabric is so much heavier, but I like to look a little dressier than that. I wear tight bikini underwear to try and hold it close to my body, but it always seems to end up sticking out there no matter what I do.

I've even received comments from my female employees about my penis being visible at work, and that's very embarrassing. :redface: So I have to choose between not looking as nice as I'd like and having my dork hanging out for everybody to see. Anybody else have this problem, and if so, how do you handle it?

2. trufitjock

trufitjock Member

Albums:
    make sure you wear pleated pants .. it will help..

3. Late Knight

Late Knight New Member

Albums:
    I completely understand your issue. I myself have a very large penis and big testicals issue myself. My dick does hang down when lose but dressed I've alway had to wear a regular 3" waistband style jockstrap and dress myself up. Jockstraps may not be the trend these days, but comfort and modesty has alway been my main concern. Have you ever tried a jock?

4. AverageJoe06

AverageJoe06 New Member

No, I've never even thought about it. And to be perfectly honest, I've never really understood the function of a jock strap or been around anybody who wore one to find out. What would be the support difference between a jock strap and a pair of regular bikini briefs?

5. kodiak815

kodiak815 Member

Albums:
    I can relate. My dick is not all that big, but it's cut and the head is pronounced. In most work-appropriate pants - even khakis - it's really noticeable if I wear boxers. Especially "plain front" pants of any material are problematic. If I get the slightest bit hard, which can't be helped sometimes, I may as well be naked - or at least that's how I feel.

I tried briefs, but they were uncomfortable. And, because my testicles are pretty big, briefs create a more noticeable bulge - even though not as clearly defined.

So - as Late Knight suggests - I've had luck with a jockstrap in certain kinds of pants. There are some newer ones out there that are reasonably comfortable, even more so that some briefs.

6. Late Knight

Late Knight New Member

Albums:
    The support diffrence would be very conciderable between what you've been wearing and a plain jockstrap... The function of a jock is to hold your penis and testicals up and out of the way. I wear them pretty much all the time and for working out they are a must. But, when dressed in slacks they keep me from bulging in that embarrassing sort of way by smoothing everything out pretty well. I find them very comfortable, but if you never wore them before you might have to get used to the feeling of being open in the rear unless you wear boxers over them.

7. mj wagner

mj wagner New Member

Albums:
    I myself have a very large penis with heavy testicles. Pleaded pants would help. A jock strap is helpful and comfortable since there is very little material. Briefs are tight and bunch your balls and dick up, especially when sitting. If you stick out that much, maybe tighter briefs or diferent type of material for your bikini underwear.

8. Late Knight

Late Knight New Member

Albums:
    Hey there MJ Wagner, But don't you think for guys like us and Average Joe just a plain jockstrap would be the best help? I mean once you get used to jocks there just isn't anything that fits better...

9. AverageJoe06

AverageJoe06 New Member

Thanks, guys. I will try to do a little research on jocks and find one that might work for me. Anybody have any suggestions on the best place to buy one? I assume some place like Wal-Mart would have them, but would that be the best?

10. TitanicJake

TitanicJake New Member

I have a large fat dick and nice sized balls. Dress pants are always dark for me. Pleats are good to mask the bulge.
    Go to Freshpair.com or Universalgear.com. I get my jock straps there. I buy "bike" "champion" or "2xist" but eveyone makes jock straps nowadays. I buy larger than my waist size as they are really tight.
    Jake

11. joe_smith

joe_smith New Member

Pull it out and wrap it in a soft cloth or strip os soft ace bandage. This will help you with the "turtling" affect.

12. STYLYUNG

STYLYUNG New Member

If you are dressed for business, do you wear a suit? Have you thought of wearing a double-breasted suit coat? I found that to be a good way to hide a bulge when it wasn't appropriate to show.

13. Late Knight

Late Knight New Member

Albums:
    Try a good sport store like Acadamy or Sports Authority. Walmart as them but not the best in quality. I have two main brand preferences, Bike and McDavid. The wide waistband kind work best for me... It takes a little while to brake a good jock in, but after a few washes and wearings they fit and conform better. You might also go shopping on internationaljock.com

14. mtguy1972

mtguy1972 Member

wear briefs?

stop buying hagaar or j. ferrar. i think a higher quality fabric/pant with pleats may help. dark colors or a "tweed" type print may also help.

15. YourAvgGuy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I wear a suit to work daily and can relate to you issues and concerns. Dark colors are more suitable, especially if your bulge is noticeable and you are trying to conceal it. Also, a heavier fabric would be more idea. I have found that wool and cashmere blend suits drape nicely, too.

16. musclebare9

Gold Member

Summer is the worst when I wear lighter pants. The fabric is thinner and there is definitely a show. I have never had any comments but I have caught people staring. It really doesn't bother me. I am larger than most and that is who I am. I remember trying to hide it some when I was younger but now I just don't care. I have one picture where I am wearing dress pants and rock hard. I have never experienced it quite this bad in public but I have had it hang down my leg a good distance. I am sure friends, family and coworkers know I am large. Once they know it, it's not an issue for worrying about.

17. allrightnow

allrightnow Member

you look pretty big, do most women complain, or take as they can get it?

18. fortiesfun

Gold Member

There are a number of companies that now make "jocks" with full backs in them, which can help. Try internationaljock.com to see about everything available out there.

19. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I wear Docker Pro Style pants with pleats. The have a micrfofiber that stretches in all directions. I have too much ass and thighs for the Pro Style flat fronts.

20. Late Knight

Late Knight New Member

Albums:
    I was just wondering if you the "Average Joe" have got any helpful tips or ideas from our comments? Other than that, I'd said just wear pants with big full pleats and a jockstrap. Of course dress yourself up... its the most comfortable way and smoothes everything out as best as possible.

Draft saved Draft deleted