Dress pants - seams not holding

mistertl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone here have a problem with dress pants? I like to wear them relatively slim fit, but I've found that a couple pairs aren't holding their seams in the crotch area. Not ripping holes in the pants, but the threads that hold the zipper/fly area in place are coming completely undone, I guess from the strain on the fabric. These are high quality pants, people. But it's hard to find a nice pair of dress pants that are both slim in the waist/leg and leave enough room in the crotch for this not to happen. I'm not the biggest guy here, but big enough for this to be an issue, and I'd rather not keep buying new pants or buying baggy pants. Anyone else know what I'm talking about?

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Take you nice pants to a person that does professional alteration and have them adjusted to fit you and/or have them reinforced as one poster suggested.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL, TheBF once came home from work and I looked at him and asked him if he had been walking around like that all day. He had busted the seam in his crotch. He said he thought it felt a little drafty. :lmao:

It's happened a few times with his pants. I think that modern clothing is just shoddily made and it has nothing to do with endowment. My seams are always coming open and my buttons popping off. Blame the clothing manufacturers.

TheBF has found that professional alterations doesn't cost much at all. He sometimes gets his shirts altered for only $7! It's worth the money to find someone who can do that for you.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL, TheBF once came home from work and I looked at him and asked him if he had been walking around like that all day. He had busted the seam in his crotch. He said he thought it felt a little drafty. :lmao:

It's happened a few times with his pants. I think that modern clothing is just shoddily made and it has nothing to do with endowment. My seams are always coming open and my buttons popping off. Blame the clothing manufacturers.

TheBF has found that professional alterations doesn't cost much at all. He sometimes gets his shirts altered for only $7! It's worth the money to find someone who can do that for you.

^ I concur. :smile:

PRINCE_PEACH

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anyone here have a problem with dress pants? I like to wear them relatively slim fit, but I've found that a couple pairs aren't holding their seams in the crotch area. Not ripping holes in the pants, but the threads that hold the zipper/fly area in place are coming completely undone, I guess from the strain on the fabric. These are high quality pants, people. But it's hard to find a nice pair of dress pants that are both slim in the waist/leg and leave enough room in the crotch for this not to happen. I'm not the biggest guy here, but big enough for this to be an issue, and I'd rather not keep buying new pants or buying baggy pants. Anyone else know what I'm talking about?

This is very frustrating, it has happened to me a few times. I wear dress pants for work everyday and I too buy some good brands and mine "loosen up" in the crotch a lot. I have a 31/32 in waist and like the slimmer fit pants as well, I reccommend the EXPRESS Producer pant as well as the Executive pant. They seem to be a little thicker than other dress pants and are still slim fittling. The one to stay away from is the PHOTOGRAPHER pant.

Hope this helps

borntobeking

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think that modern clothing is just shoddily made and it has nothing to do with endowment.

Just what I was thinking. I find it hard to believe the whole, " My dick is so big it keeps ripping through my pants " scenario.

Stop wearing those nut huggers and get yourself some grown man pants with room in them.:biggrin1:

jcdfw

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I woke up my boy the other morning to tell him I'm off to work. Of course the bed is around croth level, and as he wakes up he asks if I was wearing spandex, because I was busting out... Funny :)