Dressing for Success

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by LongTimeComing, Feb 27, 2005.

1. LongTimeComing

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum, but I've been reading it for a while.

I'm soon to be divorced, and about to do a major wardrobe update. Of course I want to look my best as I get back into dating. My question is, how much "bulge" looks sexy to women? I imagine wearing pants that leave nothing to the imagination is just gross, but wearing really tight briefs that bind everything to a really unnoticable bump isn't good either. So how far should I go???

By the way, I'm 46, only 5'5", slim/athletic, and in terms of this forum perhaps large for my height but not really large compared to some... I'm 7.5 x 5.25.

Thanks!

2. InsertHere

InsertHere New Member

I like to be able to see the bulge, but only if I'm looking. If I notice from across the street...gross.

hope that helps!

3. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

Personally I only like the bulge in a tight pair of jeans.

4. LOVEARIAS

LOVEARIAS New Member

I just want to say first of all that you sound hot. I love shorter guys with a large penis, I think it just looks fantastic. I think you should show enough to show you're big, but don't go overboard.

5. LongTimeComing

Thank you all for the advice. And LOVEARIAS, thank you for making me smile on what was otherwise a pretty difficult day!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice