Dressing for Success

LongTimeComing

Just Browsing
Media
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum, but I've been reading it for a while.

I'm soon to be divorced, and about to do a major wardrobe update. Of course I want to look my best as I get back into dating. My question is, how much "bulge" looks sexy to women? I imagine wearing pants that leave nothing to the imagination is just gross, but wearing really tight briefs that bind everything to a really unnoticable bump isn't good either. So how far should I go???

By the way, I'm 46, only 5'5", slim/athletic, and in terms of this forum perhaps large for my height but not really large compared to some... I'm 7.5 x 5.25.

Thanks!

InsertHere

Experimental Member
Media
I like to be able to see the bulge, but only if I'm looking. If I notice from across the street...gross.

hope that helps!

Originally posted by LongTimeComing@Feb 28 2005, 02:22 AM
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum, but I've been reading it for a while.

I'm soon to be divorced, and about to do a major wardrobe update. Of course I want to look my best as I get back into dating. My question is, how much "bulge" looks sexy to women? I imagine wearing pants that leave nothing to the imagination is just gross, but wearing really tight briefs that bind everything to a really unnoticable bump isn't good either. So how far should I go???

By the way, I'm 46, only 5'5", slim/athletic, and in terms of this forum perhaps large for my height but not really large compared to some... I'm 7.5 x 5.25.

Thanks!
[post=286963]Quoted post[/post]​

LOVEARIAS

Experimental Member
Media
I just want to say first of all that you sound hot. I love shorter guys with a large penis, I think it just looks fantastic. I think you should show enough to show you're big, but don't go overboard.