Dressing Gowns

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Imported, Jul 19, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

TragicWhiteKnight: Does anyone out there in the whole wide universe still wear dressing gowns? If so, what role does size play in choosing the right one for you?

I'm just remembering a friend's robe which was unbelievably short - if I had been wearing it, I would have been afraid of peeping out, though it didn't seem a problem to him.

Consequence of random thoughts: what's with the demise of this pre-nocturnal garment?

2. Zot57

Zot57 Member

Albums:
    Yeah, a lot of them are real short. I got a really nice terrycloth
    bathrobe which hangs about four inches above my ankles.

It's sort of like the ones they have at fancy hotels.
    It was kind of expensive, but I wear it nearly every day.

-- Erik

3. Imported

Gold Member

bustyredhead: Ooooooh.... I love those! :D My problem with them for me is that they tend not to be too accomodating in the top. Definately not something I'd wear for modesty's sake. Now, they can be fun on guys, because they either go to the knee or only part-way down the thigh. If you wanna be modest, you can probably hold your dick up and tie the band around it, though it may pain you some to bend. Otherwise, you could just be immodest with me, I guess. lol

- Nene (Hangin' Around With Ya)

4. Imported

Gold Member

TopheavyTeen: They did make them with the well-endowed in mind.
    One size does not fit all.

But I'd say the few times I have gone in for a some tests that the gown was woefully overmatched. Like stuffing nearvollyball sized objects in a shirt. LOL

Anyways have fun with that visual ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted