Dressing on the other side

londonsteven

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not sure if anyone else has noticed this, but I normally "dress" on the left. I have started to dress on the right instead and i notice it makes a huge difference to how "visible" I am. Not sure why switching sides should make a huge difference but it sure does... and i think I like it! Anyone else noticed this?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I dress with the dick down the left and my balls down the right. When I've experimented in the past and reversed the sides I've found myself walking in circles.

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am right-handed and "hang" my cock on the right and balls on the left. I guess I am following in the "gangster" tradition....:eek:

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Pecker said:
I dress with the dick down the left and my balls down the right. When I've experimented in the past and reversed the sides I've found myself walking in circles.

Hahaha.Thanks for the laugh pecker.
In the United States, most men are right handed. The clothing manufacturers put a little more material in the crotch on the left side of pants. So, put it in the right side and it shows more. I put my penis on the left and my balls go where they may.

osxwrangler

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I dress on the right and balls on the left. It is just what feels right. I'm right handed and don't find any problem with it.

I am also a boxer man. Occasionally I'll go without. There isn't much difference other than there is nothing to tuck my t-shirt into.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
londonsteven said:
Not sure if anyone else has noticed this, but I normally "dress" on the left. I have started to dress on the right instead and i notice it makes a huge difference to how "visible" I am. Not sure why switching sides should make a huge difference but it sure does... and i think I like it! Anyone else noticed this?

If you look at a pair of trousers, any kind of American trousers and many European, before putting them on you will observe that the crotch and fly areas are assymetrical. The fly faces right and the space to its left is (cut) fuller and is intended by the manufacturers to contain the cock and balls! Trousers have been either left or right cut since the Cod was eliminated and men have been either dressing left or right but not usually just any old way... depending on the convention under which the particular trousers were cut! There is a standard among clothing manufacturers in existence today which dictates that trousers are to be manufactured so that they fit properly when the wearer dresses left! Dressing right for a well endowed man is frought with difficulty and some discomfort.. not to mention the unsightly bulge that comes from too little trouser material attempting to cover too much cock!:smile:

Reactions: Allan S.