Dressing right OR left?

Nicebulge

Experimental Member
Media
To the left except when pointing it straight up. Prefer it straight up. Straight up gives it a better appearance when shorts are first removed. Usually wear bikini briefs so it makes a nice bulge sticking upward.

bendigoboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Left.

I think most off-the-rack suits are cut to allow for gentlemen who dress to the left
(although some of you might argue that a true gentleman would NEVER wear an off-the-rack suit)

ck85x65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am sure this will garner some debate ... but for whatever it's worth ... the majority of people are right-handed, and right-handed males will therefore typically 'dress left' (since they have to choose, they will position their cock inside their underwear down/towards the left pant leg). The left-handed ones typically 'dress right'. Of course, this is not universal and there are always exceptions, as you can read in previous posts.

A tailor, creating a bespoke suit for a man, will take into account all variabilities, such as one hip being higher than the opposite, one arm being longer than the opposite, on leg being longer than the opposite. It is why a truly custom made suit costs what it does. The tailor observes if you are left or right-handed, and adjusts the pant legs accordingly, after confirming his observation by asking you which way you dress.

Note that this preference applies to bathing suits, shorts, jocks etc. too.

At one time, the manufacturers of jeans and other trousers actually accounted for this by cutting the trouser pattern assuming that most guys were right handed, and therefore needed more material in the left pant leg. Not sure if this is still done, but it makes sense. Of course, since today's fashion is ultra loose, over-sized and falling half off the ass, maybe this all becomes somewhat academic. Or if your culture does not include pants / leggings as typical male attire (i.e. kilts / sarongs).

S

SirConcis

am right handed. dress to the right, but depending on underwear and activities, it tends to end up down to the right. But when I get hard from that state, it always rises by going right before going up.

TheHung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've never thought about this subject. If I am soft, I usually push it all the way down to where my dick's head meets my butt hole. If I am hard, I usually point it to the left, which is the way it curves.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I hate wearing underwear, so if I had my druthers...he would be just hanging free..

But, when I wear boxers he is on the right side of the crotch divider...the same
with shorts or swim shorts..

If wearing briefs, he is straight up or down...depending.

If wearing nothing and wearing my 501 tight jeans, he is on the left..why? Have
no idea, it has just always been that way.

In fuller cut dress pants....he is ambidextrous...

itakemyvitamins

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
usually wear boxers, but regardless of boxers, briefs, pants only:) i always put mine on the right side. if i put mine down my right pant leg, it stays all day long, too..

the pic is from a mirror...so it looks left, but is actually my right :)

Attachments