Dressing right OR left?

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
generally i dress to the right. but most times i don't give it any thought and most days i just wear fairly loose jeans so it doesn't really matter all that much.

scorpiokc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To the right. Naturally it falls to the left, but I like it on the right as it makes a bigger show! Worn it that way for 30+ years. I always keep an eye out for other guys; of those who are 'obvious', most seem to be left-dressers.

Ditto here, too. Naturally it hangs left, I also like to switch it over to the right. Never noticed if it makes a bigger show or not, I just like better the way it feels on that leg instead. :)

try2hard

Just Browsing
Media
I'm really surprised that all you guys knew what this meant. I thought it was political at first! LOL

I am a sewer and make many men's clothes (including some of my own) and have never asked this or considered it. Maybe it was more of a concern when pants were very tight fitting (1970's). Today's styles tend to have more room in the crotch.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I'm really surprised that all you guys knew what this meant. I thought it was political at first! LOL

I am a sewer and make many men's clothes (including some of my own) and have never asked this or considered it. Maybe it was more of a concern when pants were very tight fitting (1970's). Today's styles tend to have more room in the crotch.

I am sure you are a very talented tailor. Please use a different term than "sewer". In the USA it can mean a pipe for the poop disposal. :wink: