dressing rooms

ck808

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Once I got jerked off in an urban outfitters dressing room by a guy who worked there. It was so fucking hot. Has this happened to anyone else? Share your experiences.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ummm no...thats kinda illegal....I've never been in an urban outfitters b/f but if their dressing rooms are like every other one in every store around the US, there is nothing more than a flimsy door seperating you from the rest of the store, or just a hanging piece of cloth. I'm not into getting arrested or damaging some poor kids little mind by j/oing in public

ck808

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
this one had a thick door and was pretty big, wasn't a big deal

cockhoarder

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
happened to me once, but the store was closed in the afternoon for prayer time.. ( was visiting an islamic country) the shop owner locked the door and sucked him, was one of my very first times and was great!

cornettoconcrema

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some years ago I was sucked till my eyes popped by a salesman at Brooks Brothers of all places! oh my one of those hot mouths and accepting throats. I'll never forget that one. And I only went in to get a couple pair of khakis. cornetto

dc9

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Went to Kohls to buy some underwear, and I know you shouldn't try underwear on barenaked, but I wanted to make sure they fit, and all of a sudden the saleswomen comes in the dressing room and yells whats going on in there! OMG, I nearly crapped on the spot.

ck808

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i was shopping and had a bunch of stuff and was stripping down in the room and only had my briefs on when the guy asked if i needed anythign but the door swung open. He just stared at my crotch and then asked if i needed anything. i said, not expecting anything, how about a little jerk. He winked and closed the door. It took longer than expected, i was on his lap and neither of us had any clothes on. I came all over him and myself. Used a shirt to wipe it up, then i sucked him off until he came. Left with a whole bag of clothes and a good experience

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Cornetto, was this in San Francisco?, or where? If SF, I may have to head over to Post St. (but come to think of it, the guys there aren't very hot)

Some years ago I was sucked till my eyes popped by a salesman at Brooks Brothers of all places! oh my one of those hot mouths and accepting throats. I'll never forget that one. And I only went in to get a couple pair of khakis. cornetto