dressing rooms

tieler22

Sexy Member
Media
OH YA,
I was shopping at the Nordstroms Rack in downtown Seattle and this dude was checking me out. I started getting hard (8") and he noticed that. I went into a dressisng room to try on some shorts and this dude goes into the room across from me. I peek out the door and he has the curtain pulled back and his cock out and hard! We end up jackin together and shoot cum all over the floor of the dressing room. After he was done, he comes over to my dressing room and plays with the puddle of cum on the floor using his fingers. It was so hot!

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It happened to me once. I think I was about 18 or 19 at the time and was buying a suit.

The fitter was measuring the inseam and waist and checking to see how much room there was. He told me I should be wearing briefs to make things fit better, said he'd be right back and stepped out. True to his word, he came back with a couple of pairs of unerwear. He asked me to slip them on and finished measuring.

His hands were "casually" brushing over my cock. I got hard. He asked if I needed help with "that" and offered to scuk me off.

I didn't buy the suit but got to kee the underwear.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never had sex or jacked on in a dressing room with anyone, else but I can remember several occassion where I jacked off in a fitting room by myself.

I use to have to, when I would try on speedos or other athletic where because I would always get hard when I went to try them on. Theres something so hot knowing that your jacking in a garment that if I don't buy it some other guy will try it on and he won't know what happened in it before him.

nickguy69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reading all of these dressing room stories is really hot. I wish I could have an opportunity like that.

BBTM

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some years ago I was sucked till my eyes popped by a salesman at Brooks Brothers of all places! oh my one of those hot mouths and accepting throats. I'll never forget that one. And I only went in to get a couple pair of khakis. cornetto

Ha, Which one. I worked there for 3 years. Great Mall-Milpitas, CA