Dressing up and getting fucked by group part 1/2

sexslave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
We had a get together one week before Christmas with the group. It was a really good raw fucking with the whole group.

so this scenario started out with me getting completely shaved and waxed, all over my entire body again. I loved feeling like this, like a little whore, smooth everywhere. I started out in the couple's bedroom, the wife had laid out some clothes for me to wear on the bed. So I first took the sexy bra and put it on, then took the sort of choker and put it around my neck and it had a little piece the attached to the bra in the middle of my chest. I put on this other piece that went around my waist to hold up the nylon stockings, it looked so sexy. I slipped on the sexy underwear up my smooth legs and made sure it fit perfectly through my asscrack and I looked at myself in the mirror while doing this. The next pieces were the nylon stockings, I guided them on my feet and then up my smooth legs, clipped them at the top to the holster. Then at last I put on the heels. When I was all ready I walked out of the room and was standing at the top of the stairs to see all the 7 guys and the wife lined up along the stairway with their cocks semi hard. So I proceeded to walk down the stairs in a teasing way showing off my body to them, tantalizing them, rubbing my smooth body all over them. They also grabbed me and fondled me, touching my ass, cock, grabbing my neck as I made my way down to the bottom of the steps. They made comments all throughout, "we can see how horny you are" "you're gonna get your fixing of cock today".

At the bottom of the steps three of the guys surrounded me and were just grabbing every single part of my body and running their hands up and down my smooth skin, stopping to grab my cock and ball, sliding their hands through my ass crack and making me suck on their finger. I then moved them to the side and said "follow me guys" and I made my way to the living room on the bog ottoman they had at the center. There I sat right in the middle and spread my legs and made a face to them to come and get it. They all surrounded me and continued to run their hands all over my body. I already found this part so hot, I was pretty hard myself. The guys quickly undid my bra and choker and removed it before I got suck the first cock. I was kind of leaning on my side on one arm as the guy stood right off the ottoman to feed me his thick, juicy, horny cock. In the meantime I grabbed another with my free hand and stroked him. The guys haven't stopped a second with their hands groping all parts of my body. The guys switched around making taste a variety of cocks before getting me in doggy position. Here one of the guys said "what an ass" "its looking really hungry right now" and they grabbed it and slid their hands all around and through my asscrack again, I was also busy sucking another cock going from the top of the head all the way to the bottom, making the guy moan in happiness. I smiled as I knew i was doing a good job satisfying them and they also started to slap my ass at this point. Every slap made me suck harder and faster, it was turning me on more and more. Then I stayed on the ottoman but this time got on my knees and they stood up on the ottoman for me to suck, I was surrounded by four cocks and they each got their turn to get deepthroated by me. Some of the cock had a larger head. I did different types of sucking for each of the cocks. One of them I decided to really suck like a vaccum only at the head then he forced my head all the way down and then right back up and told me to do it again, he repeated this a few times before the next guy grabbed my head and just fucked my throat as if it was my ass, he humped my throat, I gagged and gagged and still continued to suck him. He loved the sloppy saliva going everywhere. At times I was also wrapping my arms around the guys legs and thrusting my own head up and down their cocks.

The wife then grabbed me off of the ottoman and brought me to the floor on my knees where i sucked her and some of the other guys, I loved being surrounded by them all. As i sucked one of them the others just really brought their cocks really close to my face, loved the feeling of cocks rubbing all over my face as I bobbed my head up and down on the cock. The guys also started to shove more than one cock in my mouth. One of the guy said "you look really good like this" some of the guys that were behind me while I was on my knees. For these guys I decided to just lean back and suck them this way, he said "wow i see my cock in your throat" the wife then said do it with the ten incher. He came behind me, I giggled and leaned back, I almost got it all in the first shot, then when I came back up I said "I want to try it again". The guy held me from behind my head, I opened my mouth wide and he forced himself all the way down then back up, It felt amazing getting it all in, I said "ouuuu, I want to do it again" and we did it. This time he stayed down even longer, I gagged so hard and almost threw up, I spat everything on my chest and it ran all the way down my body. Right after this they made me stand up and pulled off the underwear as I was stroking some of them, then I leaned forward so one of them can fuck me in my ass as I sucked the guy in front of me. He fucked me for a little while before the next guy decided to go in, I asked him if i could suck his cock right out of my ass. The next guy was a little thicker than the last and he just went straight into my ass without easing it in and thrusted hard as my cock was flopping around everywhere. I reached back and held him with my hand on his lower arm. Another guy was also grabbing my nipples as others were slapping my ass.

The next guy that went up my ass also lifted up my right leg and fucked me this way, I still continued to suck cocks and stroke them. I loved the feeling of cocks in me and holding and stoking them. The guys I was sucking were rubbing the saliva all over my face with their hands and cocks from time to time. Then I said my leg was getting a little sore, one of the kinkier guys said "wait until I fuck you". He was next, he went up my ass and lifted my other leg and made me now face him while still standing up. He told me to keep jerking the other cocks and he choked me while he fucked me harder and harder, then he pushed me hard onto the ottoman where two others held each of my legs to keep me in missionary as the wife fucked me with the strapon. She really went at it very hard, the guys were encouraging her. I yelled out "I want to suck some cock now" then one guy went in pushup position with his cock over my face and forced his whole body down into my face, I loved feeling the whole weight of his body to force that cock of his into my throat. The guys did rotate for my ass and face. I spent a good chunk of time licking the guys balls and asses, all different tastes and textures and sizes. Loved them all. I was placed on my side and towards the end of the ottoman and took a guy right in the ass as I continued to suck on the throbbing cocks. I loved feeling every single hand grab my body as I i was getting fucked, every cock as it entered my ass and fucked me. I was briefly put into doggy where they guys were able to get a better grip on my hips to fuck me. I also pushed my ass into their cocks, they then said "oh I think he's ready for two in the ass" I replied "finally".

So one guy got on his back on the couch and was smiling at me, I smiled right back as I mounted on him, grabbed his cock and guided it right into my ass, then I asked for some cock to suck and as I started to suck I felt the second cock coming up my ass. It honestly felt great to stretch my asshole even more. I was bouncing about so innocently on those two cocks when one of the guys I was sucking pushed my head off of his cock, then he leaned over to me, looked me right in the eyes and choked me with one hand and shoved the other in my throat. He kept on pushing it in and out of my mouth making me gag hard, in the meantime the guy standing up fucking my ass started to go harder and my body was really bouncing around right now. The guys did keep a rotation going on both ends except for the guy at the bottom, after about five minutes or so we changed position. The guys then stood up and I was held by one of them and then another and was completely in the air and held by them as they fucked me in my ass, I liked this position because it showed how much of a bitch I am and that they have all the power over me, It was getting hot and the guys were sweating even though they were rotating, I loved feeling the sweat on my body as well. The wife also got a chance to fuck me in this position. It was a great position honestly, then one of the guys put me down to suck their cocks again and he said "we need to freshen up our cocks and your mouth" after a quick sucking of the cocks I was put standing up and leaned over where again I was taking a cock from each end as the guys kept on grabbing me and slapping me. The guys liked to lift one of my legs while they fucked me in this position, they kept on commenting on the stockings, they loved rubbing it with their cocks and hands. Then one of the guys lifted me up as he fucked my ass and was holding me in the air with my back towards him. He was holding me up with my legs spread, then another guy also faced me and went up my ass. The wife said "I love these guys using you like this" I answered back by saying "I wanna be fucked so hard like the little bitch I am".

I wished they would keep me in this position for longer but now they went to the couch and I mounted a guy in reverse cowgirl where two of the guys went up my ass. Here I was sucking more cocks and the guys were bobbing my head on them. When the guys switched even the guy at the bottom I would suck the cock right out of my ass. This time the guy at the bottom pulled my legs up and put both his hands behind my head and fucked me like this, then another guy went up my ass and another squatted in front of my face and humped my face with his cock, this was yet another hot position. I absolutely loved this, again I felt powerless against them. The guys and wife also loved it and did this about 5 minutes. The wife asked me as she fucked me "what would like baby? tell me" I looked at her with a horny grin and said I want three in my ass. She smiled back and said "oh we can do that". They kept me in this position and then a third guy came in, it is always hard to find the right angle to make sure everyone can make their way in, but we got it, it was hot. I loved it, my ass was stretching even more. This position was impossible for me to suck some cock but I was to stroke some and one of the guys gagged me with his hand. This was another great position, I was satisfying as many cocks as possible. After a few switches of the people fucking me I got up and sucked them right out of my ass in doggy to allow other to fuck my as during the meantime, the guys said " wow he's so generous to let us fuck him" I smiled back and then one of the guys I was sucking said "stop fuckin smiling and suck me"

Right after sucking them I was put back in the same position and getting triple anal again. I loved doing this soooooo much. I knew also that most of the guys were getting close. I then made a comment " so when am I getting fed your cum guys" then one of the guys said "right about now sounds right" they pulled me off and I sucked some of them before two of them exploded all over my face. I said "thank you" and sucked them both right when they finished. Then another guys approached me and he came a huge load, bigger than both of the first two combined, then he went away because a fourth guy came and his cum hit me like a rocket, it had so much speed, I was catching the cum that was falling off my face with my hands below me. By now the fifth guy was also starting to cum over my face, I said "geez you guys all have really good timing". My face was oozing so much and a short while later the last two came at the same time. I scooped up all the cum from my face into my mouth. The guys all clapped and I sucked some of them a little to tease them after I was done.

I then went up into the shower to get cleaned up as some of the guys went in the other showers and some left and I knew when I came back out I was going to get used yet again and I was craving it. That will be another story/thread