Dressing up Dick

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now there's a guy I'd watch on cam, that would be so much more fun than watching him jerk off. I'd challenge him to do a character and he'd rummage about in his box of bits and five minutes later voila.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is SO funny!!!! I propose the LPSGer guys, dress up their pride and joy, post a pic and we can comment.

Whose first?
One of our members took one of these type of photos around Christmas time.I don't think he wants to post photos at the moment so I'll leave you guessing who it was.
Do you think we all have a wardrobe of minature clothes available? I'm not the kind of guy who plays with dolls!

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do you think we all have a wardrobe of minature clothes available? I'm not the kind of guy who plays with dolls!

You don't need a wardrobe ... just be creative. It would be fun. I promise. I believe I recall you bumped your head recently? Why don't you start off with a bandage on the head or something. Come on ... fun stuff

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You don't need a wardrobe ... just be creative. It would be fun. I promise. I believe I recall you bumped your head recently? Why don't you start off with a bandage on the head or something. Come on ... fun stuff
I'm recovering from an operation on my broken right arm so taking any photos has been awkward unless I use the timer.
I'm always ready to try something different for the camera but I don't have anything to use besides sunglasses and I think that's been done to death by other guys. If the sunglasses pics still amuse you though,just say so and I'll bet this thread will be full of them. :smile:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There was a guy on another site who posted a pic of what on first sight looked like a plate of bacon sausage and egg, on closer inspection it was a paper plate through which he'd made a hole and inserted his dick alongside the bacon and egg, when you realised that although it was amusing it was also quite disturbing.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm recovering from an operation on my broken right arm so taking any photos has been awkward unless I use the timer.
I'm always ready to try something different for the camera but I don't have anything to use besides sunglasses and I think that's been done to death by other guys. If the sunglasses pics still amuse you though,just say so and I'll bet this thread will be full of them. :smile: I don't know why but I never get tired of seeing cocks with various eyewear on them. :redface: :rolleyes: :smile:

We know you all love your dicks so much you have drawersful of cockessories and spend hours happily cockordinating them. ROTFLMAO Now there's a guy I'd watch on cam, that would be so much more fun than watching him jerk off. I'd challenge him to do a character and he'd rummage about in his box of bits and five minutes later voila. ROTFLMAO :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

Images from an email making the circuit: What men do when they are Bored.
OMG! These made me laugh out loud! I snorted cherry Kool-Aid out my nose lol

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There was a guy on another site who posted a pic of what on first sight looked like a plate of bacon sausage and egg, on closer inspection it was a paper plate through which he'd made a hole and inserted his dick alongside the bacon and egg, when you realised that although it was amusing it was also quite disturbing.
Yes,that would have reminde me of the German cannibal who had a meal like that a couple of years ago.
Dressing it up as food isn't a great idea.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
http://www.ci.palmer-lake.co.us/plhs/images/sewing-machine.jpg
Yorkie, I've got my sewing machine out and shall commence making a new wardrobe for your wonderfully nekkid cock in the morning.

I'm thinking a hat to match the one in your avatar to start.

I'm always ready to try something different for the camera but I don't have anything to use besides sunglasses and I think that's been done to death by other guys. If the sunglasses pics still amuse you though,just say so and I'll bet this thread will be full of them. :smile:

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yorkie, I've got my sewing machine out and shall commence making a new wardrobe for your wonderfully nekkid cock in the morning.

I'm thinking a hat to match the one in your avatar to start.

[/b]
Everyone's going to want one.I think you've just found yourself a new career! :smile:
People have earned a fortune with ideas like this.
I'll see what I can do about some eyewear pics for you. :wink: