Dressing your woman.........:)

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You know, we all know we are asked how we look if we are going to a function etc...........How does this look?

Just tonight....how does this look,,,,,,,,what do you reckon, these shoes, these slacks, this top..............

Do you give advice, take advice, then go back to the original?

Luckily I'm not too bad at mix and match........probably all those years of giving advice on bricks and paint colours :).....

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I suppose all the women who are left over from the olden, golden days, when there were a few more female inhabitants tossed a word or two out there.....are deliberating, liberating, or...I dunno :)

But, from what I can gather, is advertising these days is targeted to a certain arena. No longer is it Bi-Partisan...Left or right..........it's just a one way street...Gather that from the up front adverts.

No longer caters for a cross section of the community. Sad to see such a popular site which has held it's ground through the thick and thin.........go the way it has.

I truly hope this site is preparing itself for what is to come in the next 18 months or so. It's going to become very tight.

One place before all others you notice a slow down is Hardware Stores............Yup.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scarletbegonia

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I only ask input when we go to something with his family.

I am a grown adult, dress myself, and tend to ask other women if I think an idea is iffy. It usually is, if I feel that compulsion.

I did have a discussion of what he liked to see, for when I care to cater,

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do love to take a pretty lady shopping! Often start with “girly stuff” and end with quality outdoor.
‘this is not transactional, frankly, I’ve got plenty of $$ and it’s ladies or girls that I like and some can really use it.
when I say girls that’s what I mean~granddaughter and her buds rode mountain range for me last week~raiding cupboards and closets for duds.
wouldnt take a dime, said they had a ball.
that’s ok~ I wasbt gonna pay ya anyhow. Get in the truck. Had a ball,

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I wear what I'm comfortable in 24/7. I don't dress to be attractive at all anymore. T shirt. Jeans/leggings. Bra? Maybe.

I do not give a single fuck what ANYONE (including the love of my life) thinks about my attire. I'm clean, clothed, and nothing else is anyone's business.

His family has no say. MY family has no say. My job doesn't have strict dress codes.

I wear what I want when I want and fuck you if you judge me for it. Period. I cum as I am, and if you don't like it... Cum without me.

I buy my clothes alone with no input. Don't give me advice on what to wear unless you love wasting your precious, finite time on this planet. Because I won't waste mine trying to please anyone but me (when it comes to what I wear, anyway).

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Often when we go out for casual drinks I'll wear what my hubby wants me to and likewise I'll have him wear something I want him to wear, it's all part of a little game we have between us tho that's we've been doing for years. The long and short of it is we dress each other provocatively sometimes when doing something basic like going for drinks or a slap up meal, see who pays each other attention by the way we look etc, it just a way of adding a little fun and spice to something that could otherwise be mundane.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My house is north of where my GF lives, so we have a cooler temperature 3/4 of the year. I usually ask - " did you bring a long sleeve blouse, did you pack a sweater ; and my favorite - you need longer socks for the cold or bugs . I have an idea what style she likes, soo for the holiday / birthday I sometimes brave and buy an article of clothing. So far my choices are on target ( fingers crossed ) .

Other than that I would not dare suggest her clothing options :cool:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The very first time we went to an awards banquet he told me the attire was usually dressy to formal. So I wore my little black dress, but I was very self conscious that it showed too much cleavage. There would be cameras there.

I came out of the bedroom to seek his approval. I asked if it showed too much, and he said "It does. So it's perfect."

He said I would get a lot of stares. I asked if he minded. He said "No, when I see a guy staring I simply nod at him as a signal 'Yes, I put my nose right there.'"

Neanderthal.

Intellectualmeat

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The very first time we went to an awards banquet he told me the attire was usually dressy to formal. So I wore my little black dress, but I was very self conscious that it showed too much cleavage. There would be cameras there.

I came out of the bedroom to seek his approval. I asked if it showed too much, and he said "It does. So it's perfect."

He said I would get a lot of stares. I asked if he minded. He said "No, when I see a guy staring I simply nod at him as a signal 'Yes, I put my nose right there.'"

Neanderthal.
Ummm…can confirm I do share said thoughts from the Neanderthallic realm . In my defense it’s impossible not to offer that nod when other guys stare. I’m basically forced against my will into said thoughts.

Reactions: thirteenbyseven

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Ummm…can confirm I do share said thoughts from the Neanderthallic realm . In my defense it’s impossible not to offer that nod when other guys stare. I’m basically forced against my will into said thoughts.
Well, my fella is a large part of the reason anyone on this site has laid eyes on my body.

He likes the idea of other people being aroused at the sight of me. I'm fine with it.

I bet Ellie looked so classy in that little black dress. :blush:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I dress like I fell into a pile of laundry and wore whatever came out with me. Partners have been cool with that.

Most of my wardrobe is based on black fandom t-shirts. I am confident in my love monkey's ability to pick out a good one.

Reactions: Fredneck1951

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I asked the question not only because most of us at some time ask...."So, what does this look like" ? :) :).

But yeah, we all are able to dress and undress by ourselves. But now and then it's not out of the norm to have a little help with either :)

Me I'm pretty basic, building clothes every day are the same, paint splatter, silicone, cement stained with the odd rip and holed pockets.

Going out is a little different, I'm not bad in the swish department. But I've had black jeans bought, and shirts sewed up for me by my love made to measure. Yes, it feels nice that someone else cares too I suppose.

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well, my fella is a large part of the reason anyone on this site has laid eyes on my body.

He likes the idea of other people being aroused at the sight of me. I'm fine with it.

I bet Ellie looked so classy in that little black dress. :blush:
This song came to mind when I read the post :)

ayushiest

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am confused on my body type…my measurements were Shoulders:40in, Bust:37in Waist: 33 and Hips: 40in. I think I am a mix…I feel that my belly is big and I need to gain weight there most.

Do you do consultations?

derf3

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While I definitely have my own ideas (about what looks good on a lady), I do always try to satisfy my female friend's ACTUAL tastes in clothing, before I gift anything.

Often my estimations are right, but sometimes not; especially if the size is incorrect. However, I still believe: it is the thought that counts.

In general, I think women look good in knee-high boots. Wish that was more trendy nowadays than the ankle height variants.