dressing

lakecreeker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Had a interesting question with the group of guys the other day. How do you all dress: to the left or to the right? Some thought it was kind was decided by which testicle was the smallest, another felt it was it was based on if you masterbated with your left or right hand;felt it might have tendency to go in that direction, still another said it was whichever was most comfortable and others never paid much attention. I say the most comfortable and usually to the left. What about you?

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There have been threads that associated the side the dick hangs as being the opposite side of the hand that you write with. If so, I'm the exception to the rule. I'm right handed and like the dick to be on the right side.

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My left ball hangs lower than the right, I masturbate with either hand. Now I dress to the left, I used to dress to the right. The reason? I am always commando and I enjoy falling out of my shorts when getting out of my car. I used to live in a country that is right-hand-drive, now I live in a country that is left-hand-drive, so I had to change over the side to hang my dick.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
right handed, dick on left for easier 'grab' (wear boxers) nuts of right to cut down on bulge, like you use both hands when jacking (one one nuts/ass, other on cock)

lul19

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
dick and balls to the right. Right ball hangs much lower than left.
masturbate with 2 hands.
when in the middle or left side its bulges verry much.