Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We rolled over and he flopped over and has his mouth met mine I knew what was going to happen. As our mouths met he and I swapped cum around before he pulled away swallowed and smiled. Still hard form all the playing around I flipped him over and bgean to hump my dick in his ass crack. As I did this he thrust is ass up to meet my thrusts and moaned. I rolled off him and laid on my stomach and he did the same to me. I could feel all the precum sliding in my crack. He got off of me and rolled over onto his back. I leaned over and began to suck his nipple again and he moaned and said softly "I want more".

I looked him in the eyes and took my hand and pressed against his balls and ass. He moaned uh huh. I took my middle finger and pressed it into his hole as I jerked him with my right hand. He picked his hips up off the bed and pushed against my finger and moaned loudly. I took his nipple back into my mouth and was kneeling over his left side. He reached up and grabbed my boner in his hand and gently rubbed the precum around the head. I shuddered and moaned as he played around my sensitive head. I released his nipple and climbed over him and pressed my dick between his thighs. I pulled his legs together and began to hump, feeling my head slide past his balls and onto his taint. I did this as he kissed me hard and then he spread his legs and rolled his hips upward. I again pressed and felt my head pressing against his hole. As it did he moaned "fuck yeah" and pushed against me. I felt the muscle of his ass open as my head slid past the opening. He looked me in the eyes and said "do it" . I beagin to ease in and pul back and ease further in until he was almost whimpering for me to go for it. I beagn to thrust in and out and he moaned more than any girl I had ever fucked. He wrapped his legs behind my ass and grabbed my arms and kep saying "fuck me bro". I was about to get really close when i felt him shudder and scream "OH FUCK" and felt him cumming. His dick danced and spurted all over our abs and I could feel the muscels in his ass contract and release around my dick. That ciuased me to empty my nusts in his ass as I did he pulled me to him ans kissed me.

Spent I rolled over and sat on the edghe of the bed. I had fucked a few girls in the ass but never a bro. He swung over beside me and said "Shower?" As I follwed him in there I was thinking this has gone way further than I ever had. Once in the shower we washed each others backs and asses and he told me something that I would have never thought. He used a dildo on his ass sometimes when he jerked off. Jennny also used one on him as foreplay. He liked having his ass played with and today was awesome. He told me I should try it. I thought for a minute as I washed his shoulders and said "maybe".

We dried off and went back to my room stripped the sheets and put on clean ones. Boith naked we flopped on the bed on our backs and talked about how many buds we knew at school that might do what we have done. We drifted off to sleep resting up for our date with the girls tonight. When we woke up bith hard, we looked at each other and smiled. He said if I don't get off I will not last a minute with Jenny tonight. We rolled facing each other, grabbed each others dicks and jerked each other off while kissing. We came within second of each other and showered again. While in the shower as I was washing my hair he pressed his half hard dick against my ass and moaned and said" mine tonight" and got out. I stood there thinking, well maybe...........................