Drew Fuller or Brian Krause

Arsenal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In the movie 'Voodoo Academy' - the Directors cut, Drew Fuller shows off a VPL in boxer briefs while rubbing himself up and down. Its pretty hot!! :biggrin1:

Reactions: fellatio4ever

Myrddid

1st Like
Media
Brian anytime!

Everytime I watch Charmed I wank because of him :)
Has anybody got any good naked pics of him? Shots out the film naked souls where he stared in with Pamela Anderson?

Reactions: SouthScribe27

ospice05

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
During one episode...Shannon Doherty walks in on Biran Kraus in the shower and she says nice orbs (a charmed term)...refering to his balls...It turned me on. All I could do was imagine him naked

Reactions: fellatio4ever

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In the movie 'Voodoo Academy' - the Directors cut, Drew Fuller shows off a VPL in boxer briefs while rubbing himself up and down. Its pretty hot!! :biggrin1:

Indeed, it's yet another great homo-horror-fest from director Dave DeCoteau :rolleyes::

1, 2, 3, 4

As for being the "director's cut"... no other version ever existed in Europe; it was merely in the US that it was bowdlerized by a distributor, leading to the subsequent DVD release of what is now known as the "director's cut". :rolleyes:

Kylar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Brian by far. Every time I watch Charmed, I get hard from seeing him. Drew's cute and all, but Brian just has that sexiness that makes me tingle in all the right places.

treeface

Just Browsing
Media
do we have any topless or bulge pictures or brian? he was such a hunk on that show, the best out of all the guys tham came on