Mattlopez2426

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Has anyone else noticed on this guy’s TikTok when he goes live he has a hot bulge going on but, when he starts receiving gifts he gets hard af and he shows off? I’ve followed for while now and sorta picked up on this when he goes live. He looks like he’s hung af and lord thank you for grey sweat pants
TikTok
Instagram
View attachment FullSizeRender.MOV

Attachments

sekot

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I didn't record it but I started following him months ago because he actually did get hard after someone gave him a lot of gifts and he grabbed it. Said he'd show it for a galaxy but of course no one did. Looked thick and above average. Haven't really seen his lives much since, but his insistence that he's not into starting an OF and doesn't want to be associated with it while doing this is kinda hilarious.

D

deleted7216531

Has anyone else noticed on this guy’s TikTok when he goes live he has a hot bulge going on but, when he starts receiving gifts he gets hard af and he shows off? I’ve followed for while now and sorta picked up on this when he goes live. He looks like he’s hung af and lord thank you for grey sweat pants
TikTok
Instagram
Any dick pic?

Reactions: JackieLed

faceplant83

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
but even though he insists he doesn’t like the attention he has been doing this since last summer. i used to have an old screen recording where he was pre-cumming cause he was so hard. sadly it got deleted by accident.
God please let this happen again

Reactions: Mattlopez2426

shookethkyle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
in his live today he said to someone “cash app me $200 and we can talk” when they asked for nudes or something so maybe he’ll be open to sending stuff for $