Drew schiff

Teetothejay

Expert Member
Media
He apparently dated some "mystery celeb" that he wasnt allowed to be public with for PR reasons. He posted about it on Insta..just a theory but he has some pics on Instagram where he looks very cozy with Tom Holland...wouldnt that be amazing haha

Reactions: M costa

baskerwille

Admired Member
Media
He's an interesting one. Lives/stays in a 10 million pound apartment in London, apparently, or rather it sold for 7.5 million a few years ago, but with property prices going up, it it probably 10 today.

Reactions: M costa

baskerwille

Admired Member
Media
He’s super attractive, has an amazing body and he’s hung? That’s so unfair. And I’m assuming he’s rich too considering he travels all of the time.

Or maybe those are the exact reasons that someone helps finance this lifestyle of his... Akin to the Talented Mr. Charles...

But yeah, he is an interesting one, as noted in my previous post. Would love to find out what his deal is, he has made posts saying he doesn’t come from money or were born with a silver spoon, yet lives this lifestyle, and in that million pound apartment in London, and whenever someone on IG asks him what he does for a living, they never get a reply... Luckly property records in London are public information, so one of these days I will have to dig out just who owns/purchased that flat where he lives. I like Drew a lot, and think he is a great guy, I am just curious about all of it :)

baskerwille

Admired Member
Media
It's the husband of a very very well known figure in the music industry. It's also how he secured the release of his music.
Well, his invitation said on behalf of Elgar
Biebl who is a German journalist of some sort... The music thing sounds probable though, as that is godawful. Guess I’ll bite the bullet and look up who owns that flat in London where he lives.

Well, his invitation said on behalf of Elgar
Biebl who is a German journalist of some sort... The music thing sounds probable though, as that is godawful. Guess I’ll bite the bullet and look up who owns that flat in London where he lives.

No idea RE the Globes invitation, but I know for certain regarding the record deal.