dribbles and wants to SHOOT!

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Firm, rock-hard erection. Kegels I've heard works, but I've never done them. Also, when you actually cum makes a big difference... I can feel when I'm going to shoot far, or when I'm only going to shoot a a couple feet or so. Be aware of that feeling, once you do get a little pop, and see what you can do with that. Also, your grip makes a big difference... I can make mine pour, shoot a few feet, and as some can attest to... 8 to 10 feet. Experiement, don't try the same ol same ol.

B_dan_n_stpete

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think you don't have enough fludis in your body to produce cum drink plenty of water 40 oz or more a day with a daily vitamin ...edging helps

works for me :biggrin1:

drumstyck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what is edging?

A - stroke your cock
B - get close to orgasm
C - stop stroking
C1 - let go of your cock completely til it goes soft, then go back to A
C2 - wait til your cock gets to about semi-erection, then go back to A
C3 - just wait til you get past the immediacy of orgasm, then go back to A

repeat over & over til you feel like your balls are about to pop off, then finally let yourself cum...

cockamania

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A - stroke your cock
B - get close to orgasm
C - stop stroking
C1 - let go of your cock completely til it goes soft, then go back to A
C2 - wait til your cock gets to about semi-erection, then go back to A
C3 - just wait til you get past the immediacy of orgasm, then go back to A

repeat over & over til you feel like your balls are about to pop off, then finally let yourself cum...

What does this do

ScottT315

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Drink water slowly throughout the day so it will absorb and thin out the consistency of the semen. Don't forget that a tool that size is a long way for that liquid to travel. I would give up the shooting effect to have that size but you probably can get it to happen with the exercise kegels, edging and water.

Kegel, Kegel, Kegel.... and about 3000-5000mg of L-Argenine a day.

B_dan_n_stpete

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
thank you drumstyck.

also if you work out your "PC" muscle I thank that's what it's called. edging works that muscle and if you can make your dick " bounce" my using the same musle helps you shoot farther also try standing with an erection and palce a wet cloth on it and try to lift it up my using your muscle in you dick I this helps you shoot farther :biggrin1:

Lake Racer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always had the same situation (drible) till I discovered the following: If I lie on my back with my knees drawn up (like the female in the missionary position) it seems to free up the plumbing. Also, the closer I get to climax, the more I relax. I let it come to me. The orgasm I achieve this way is FAR more intense than with my legs stretched out straight. Warning: Semen in the eye stings! (Found that out the hard way )

I was a constant dribbler... Decent volume, but it just poured out like a hand-pump. Figured my penis is very tight inside.

But, I masturbate ALOT now, and things have begun changing. I'm currently letting the pressure build then thrusting it through the erect penis. Still dribble alot, but a few squirts are common.