Dribbling after peeing.

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Cut1, Feb 5, 2007.

1. Cut1

Cut1 New Member

I was wondering who dribbles more after they pee, uncut or cut guys.

2. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

When you quit peeing you quit dribbling, unless you have prostate trouble maybe.

3. Stormyjjl

Stormyjjl New Member

I am cut and I dribble alot it really sucks even if i shake my dick off after i pee five seconds after i put it back in my pants sometimes i can feel a few drips on my thigh. I never thought to ask if that was normal. I've just learned to live with it. Oh i don't think is a prostate problem though i mean i am only 19 years old and its done it since i started jakin off at about 12 years old and maybe even before that.

4. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Foreskin tends to hold the last few drops. Underwear are to catch the last drops too.

I always milk my penis to get the last drops out and then pull my foreskin forward. I am restored/restoring by the way, so I can't speak about dribbles from a completely natural perspective.

5. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Cut, I dont think it's a matter if your cut or uncut, moreso on how you void.

Ive done the same since I was a kid too.
    Im 29 and I dont have prostate issues that im aware of, or that my doctor is aware of.

I generally try to void as much as possible, then pump and stroke, pump and stroke from the root down a few times.

Sometimes ive even pushed and slid my hand down on my lower abdomen to try and push any remaining out of my bladder.

I went to a urologist and he recommended I do Kegels to strengthen control over urinary functions.
    It's just something to try, it's easy, and it might work great for you!
    (Plus it makes your erections harder)
    C

6. JMeister

JMeister Member

Do as Rikter8 sasys and also try pressing on your prostate (i.e. push up on the spot behind your balls) to work out the remaining drops.

7. cklover

Gold Member

Albums:
    I met a gay urologist years ago who told me to strip it up from the root area under the balls, then give it a good shake. I haven't had any pecker tracks on my skivvies since.

8. spartalee

spartalee New Member

I only dribble if I have held it in for a LOOOONG time other than that I an good to go

Draft saved Draft deleted