Dried Cum Smell..does anyone else find this sexy as hell?

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey a bit of dried cum in the pubes, keeping a load stashed in the hole for hours, sniffing cummy brief, brilliant. Got a couple of dirty young guys at the gym to toss off a load in an old jock, they thought it was awesome, so two loads of spunk soaked in and I sleep with it under the pillow.... have been known to suck on it as well. Just have to go back and get the guys to refill.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love the smell of dried spunk

I have several pairs of undies that "mates" have shot into that I keep to sniff whilst wanking. I recipricate by giving people mine if they want them.

Gave a regular old fuck buddy of mine the handerchief that I'd used to wipe spunk with from about 13 to 18... well crusty and sweet-smelling. He loved it (and took me to Dublin as a thank you!)
Only got a used jock of cum.... and that's amazing. Used to have a wank towel under the bed for use after fucking, that was really rank with dried cum from loads of guys and like your handkerchief got crusty and if I wanted a wank I'd hold it to my face and breath deep in till it was time to fill the towel a bit more...

Reactions: RioDalston