Dried out Dick!

kaczynski66

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys I need some help...I basically just noticed how dried out my penis is...dry, white skin is very visible if you look closely, and the head is starting to look like a shriveled prune. It's actually starting to feel uncomfortably dry too. Any tips on restoring healthy skin to my junk? I know I don't drink enough water but there must be something else I can do...

PECTACULAR

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
is the rest of your body dry as well?

Long hot showers and deodrant soaps are drying as well. Keep your showers short and only warm water, not steaming..... no matter how good it fells at the time.

YOur dick is skin like the rest of your body. I agree with the moisturizer advice. After you ahower and before your drying off with the towel, rub a few drops of baby oil over your skin. Then dry off. Makes your skin feel less cracked and itchy.

sweatyblackballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I mean ... dry dick ... that is scary ... lol ... I recommend Shea Butter. Baby Oil especially the gel is fantastic as someone already stated. I bet you got dry ankles and itchy ballbags too right ... lol (I'm playin now:tongue::biggrin1:)

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys I need some help...I basically just noticed how dried out my penis is...dry, white skin is very visible if you look closely, and the head is starting to look like a shriveled prune. It's actually starting to feel uncomfortably dry too. Any tips on restoring healthy skin to my junk? I know I don't drink enough water but there must be something else I can do...

Try sleeping with a condom full of lotion :eek: wont hurt/ could help

Ive never heard of a dried out penis, How old are you?

sjprep06

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Just rub some Vaseline on it before you sleep for a couple of nights. If you're cut, you might have to find something to wrap around it to keep the Vaseline from rubbing off....

p542

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
try using palmer's cocoa butter oil, i use it in my coochie and it's beautifully moist.......lol

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I noticed when I moved to DC that the same thing happened. They put a of cholrine and stuff to kill the bacterial critters that come from the Patomic river. It could just be a reaction to the additives in your water.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I have had the same problem recently, an I associated it with using soap a lube. I usually don't use any lube at all. Never dried out before.

I started using the palmers shea butter lotion and that really works, but it smells. Your hands and dick will stink like peanut butter or something like it for days.:biggrin1:

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have had the same problem recently, an I associated it with using soap a lube. I usually don't use any lube at all. Never dried out before.

I started using the palmers shea butter lotion and that really works, but it smells. Your hands and dick will stink like peanut butter or something like it for days.:biggrin1:

Smear some cocoa butter on your cock as moisturizer from time to time. That way your cock will taste and smell like chocolate. I can tell you from personal experience that you will get more enthusiastic blow jobs from this. :wink:

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Dehydrated? That's what makes everyon dry usually; especially if it's not something you've experienced before.