• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Drink?

aninnymouse

Expert Member
Reaction score
Bourbon and dr. Pepper; Bourbon and Coke

Fuzzy navels are alright as far as fruity stuff goes.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Reaction score
In an oversized Tom Collins glass filled with commercially produced ice (harder and colder than possible from ice machines or your freezer) pour:

1 oz gin
1 oz vodka
1 oz plain curaçao
1 oz blue curaçao

Fill reminder of glass with a sour press (if you don't know what that is fill with equal parts Tom Collins mix and club soda)

Stir well

Add a Maraschino cherry, sprig of mint and a long red straw. You'll have an inviting tall glass filled with a brilliant blue cocktail that will prompt your guests to inquire, "Is there any alcohol in this drink?" And after consuming two, drink a third and take a cab home. Despite being a bit complicated (not really, if you're behind a bar in San Francisco), this is a very refreshing adult beverage refreshment. Tastes great and great to look at.

When I can't locate blue curaçao I'll just make a pitcher of Grass Hoppers, using Half and Half.

Note: I began tending bar long before the invention of the Harvey Wall Banger and have equally old tastes in classic cocktails -- back in the day a Martini was always made with gin, Martini and Rossi vermouth, and garnished with two enormous pimento-stuffed olives. Oh, and we never had to pay income tax on tips, too.

Hoss

Loved Member
Reaction score
Note: I began tending bar long before the invention of the Harvey Wall Banger

Doing the math this means you are pushing 80 years old because the HW was created in the early 1950s you'd be born about 1933-35 to be a bartender of the age of 18 or older........it's good to have mature flesh around here.

Mem

Sexy Member
Reaction score
Long Island Iced Tea.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
G and T with ice, lemon and lime and when I buy gin I add a couple of sliced hot chillies to the bottle and keep it at least a month before drinking in. Perfection.

MickeyLee

Staff member
Gold Member
Reaction score
jack and jill...

i am aware of my Jack Daniels blaspheme, but is tasty enough to dodge lightning bolts for.

Hand_Solo

Sexy Member
Reaction score
I usually drink my bourbon neat--not much of a mixed drink person actually, but I do enjoy a good Bloody Mary on occasion.

ReeseV73

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
This is a toughy!

Many moons ago when I was in University and had just got my first fake ID, I went with friends to a small bar in a rural town. I had near zero alcohol experience, so I let them order on my behalf and ended up with the bar's house cocktail they called a nuclear thunderfuck . It tasted like alcoholic Bazooka-Joe bubblegum and became my alcohilc vice until I graduated. I've never managed to find any recipe that tasted even remotely similair, so I am hanging on to the memories. :frown1:

I'm also a fan of the white russian, but I chalk that up to a certain movie more than actual taste.

SprinkleMe69

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
Stoli Vodka and squirt over crushed ice
Jack Daniels and pepsi one
Captian Morgan spiced rum and coke
Alabama slammer
Or just give me some ice cold tall cans of Mickeys malt liquor
(do not confuse with the other mickey)

Last edited:

OhWiseOne

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
Bloody Mary, heavy on the pepper
Gin and Tonic, double lime
Screwdriver
Greyhound
Don Julio, straight up

And what's with the double post comments?

MsImperfect

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
fffbc10126e50041afb1796620ee40e3.png

Love that stuff OhWiseOne .. got 2 bottles of it on top of my fridge!

midlifebear

Expert Member
Reaction score
In Barçelona the Grasshopper (equal parts Creme de menthe, Creme de coaco, and cream shaken with ice then strained into a Martini glass) is enjoying a resurgence as a popular club hopping drink because it's legal to add a shot of Green Dragon to the mix. It's legal to use and sell Green Dragon, but oddly it's illegal to import it (usually from Colombia/Ecuador).

If you like to get extremely fuzzy-headed, this variation of a Grasshopper is much more interesting than Jaegermeister or Red Bull with vodka. Very soothing and the effect of just one lingers for several hours. It's a happy drink ordered as a dessert after dinner, priming the pump to deal with the crowded bars.

Pandora77

Gold Member
Reaction score
Caipirinha
Mojito
Pina Colada
Cosmopolitan
Aperol Spritz (Champagne with a splash of Aperol and some Bitter Lemon)
Pink Daiquiri
Watermelon Man
Mai Tai
Ladykiller
Tequila
Gin
Ramazotti