Drinking And Sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by ghostwheel77, Mar 12, 2007.

1. ghostwheel77

ghostwheel77 New Member

Albums:
    Have any of you ever noticed that when you get a few in you it some times takes forever? I am a BIG guy in that area and well I have found that when I drink somtimes it takes forever. I am not tlaking stumbling drunk I am talking very buzzed though. I end up picking up someone to take home(loving shock value and all) and some times they run and somtimes they stay, but the ones that stay can barley walk out in the morning because I take forever when I have been drinking. I usually try to do what I need to do and finish up because when they get threre rocks off I try to do the same so it doesnt hurt them to bad. Is it cause I am more causious when I have had a few that i cant shove it all in? Is it the fact that your not as sensitive? Or is it that your overthinking. Just to let you know i have ADHD so i can barley concentrate normaly lol.

2. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well guy, alcohol is more of a sexual depressant, for men , than a stimulant! You probably lose inhibition and might perform differently because of that; however, you will in most cases take longer to get hard and take longer to cum. Alcohol becomes increasingly bad for sexual prowess as you age!

3. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Dig it, man, alcohol doesn't help you, it hurts you for sex. Slower erection time, difficulty maintaining one when you do get it, and ejaculation delay that'd put some of those creams in pharmacies to shame.

So my theory is, has and always will be-get loaded, and don't count on getting laid.

4. feely

feely New Member

i've made the stumbling, incoherent, drunken idiot in the sack mistake more times than i care to remember.

I just like drinking too much.

Draft saved Draft deleted