Drinking Games

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by eddyabs, Oct 29, 2006.

1. eddyabs

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm not a big drinker...but when I do I like to do it hardcore....a good bottle of Tequila (I love Tequila.... espolon anejo is a really good one)....a few mates round the table and 'Fuzzy Duck'.

Everyone has a shot glass....tequila opened and ready...ok...first person says 'Fuzzy Duck' ....then in a clockwise direction the next person either repeats 'Fuzzy Duck' in which case it would go to the next person in the clockwise direction OR that person could say 'Ducky Fuzz' in which case it would go the next person in the ANTI clockwise direction (i.e. the person who just said 'Fuzzy Duck'). Whether or not that person decides to say 'Fuzzy Duck' or 'Ducky Fuzz' depends on which way it will go next as explained above, and so on, and so on.......shit, I hope that makes sense....

Anyway, this carries on, gets faster until eventually someone is bound to make a mistake...if this happens, depending on the severity of the mistake, decided upon by the rest of the participants..that person has to drink either one, two or three fingers depth of tequila from their shot glass..downed in one. Of course..you have to play the game in order to discover the varying severity of said mistakes. Sometimes someone will get confused with the direction and say something when they shouldn't have...or they will fluff the line...i.e. 'Fuzzy Duck' becomes, well something else (you'll hear some funny lines when you play it...). Obviously, the more shots everyone downs, the more out of hand things get...leading to much more downing of afore mentioned shots...DAMN!

Probably sounds like a ton of shite, but man, it's a great way to get royally arsed on some good tequila...I've always had a riot playing it.....

Hope to hear of some other good drinking games...anyone?

2. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Drinking games...lol

After the last party in which I participated in drinking games I awoke the next morning face down on a beach wearing several items of female clothing. My memories of whatever happened are all a blur.

3. GoneA

Gold Member

Ha! That's pretty funny.

My worst 'next morning experience' after drinking was: waking up in the apartment of girl I barely know (on the floor), with flour all over my face and clothes, and Cher's Believe blasting from the stereo.

A few of my other buddies were there, so it made things funnier.

Needless to say, no one remembers what the hell happened.

4. drumstyck

drumstyck New Member

Kings

card game...you take one big pitcher, put it in the middle of the table, and spread a deck of cards (face down) around it...one at a time, each person takes a card...each different value corresponds with a different "game"

2 - YOU (person who drew the card picks someone else to drink)
    3 - ME (person who drew the card drinks)
    4 - FLOOR (everyone has to put their thumb down on the table, last one to do it has to drink)
    5 - GUYS (all the guys drink)
    6 - CHICKS (all the girls drink)
    7 - HEAVEN (everyone has to raise their hand, last one to do it has to drink)
    8 - PICK A MATE (pick another person, you & they drink)
    9 - BUST A RHYME (the person who drew says a sentence, then going around the table, each person has to reply with a sentence that rhymes...if someone repeats, or just cant think, they have to drink)
    [after this it stops rhyming heh]
    10 - MAKE A RULE (person who drew the card gets to make a rule (ie "you can only drink with your left hand" and if anyone breaks it, they have to drink)
    Jacks - CATEGORIES (person who drew the card picks a category, everyone else has to name part of it (ie "Brands of Beer: bud, coors, rolling rock, etc"))
    Queens - QUESTIONS (again going around the table, everyone can only speak in questions, first person to screw up has to drink)
    Kings - everyone pours some of their beer into the pitcher in the middle, and the card is balanced on the lip
    Aces - WATERFALL (everyone starts to drink at the same time, but you cant stop til the person before you stops...so D cant stop til C stops, C cant stop til B, B til A)

the game ends when the last King is drawn, and whoever draws it has to drink the contents of the pitcher

5. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Best Drinking Game I ever played was called 3 MAN.

Played with dice. Best played in your 20's when you can recover.

I gave up drinking as a recreational activity years ago.

6. BlackCock85

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh good ol Kings hehe, I can never remember how to properly play.

Up the River Down the River is another favorite - card game....

I LOVE BERUIT aka Beer Pong.......that's my favorite :cool: :rolleyes: :biggrin1:

7. MULECOCK

MULECOCK New Member

I hope your But wasn't sore:biggrin1:

8. Maxx88

Maxx88 New Member

First of all I'm not old enough to drink legally so... On Friday nights usually, one my friends and I and our girlfriends will watch sci-fi; Stargate, Stargate Atlantis, and Battlestar Galactica; and we use Mountain Dew or Pixie-Dew which if you drink enough of it, it can give you the "symptoms" of drinking. We pick a character and every time the character is mentioned we take a drink, and we have continued to make up new rules to many to list.

9. D_Herin_Ghan

D_Herin_Ghan Account Disabled

OK, so two things here you need to know about me before I explain just how much I drank this weekend,

1) I go to Penn State University
    2) I'm in a fraternity at Penn State University

In addition, it was halloween weekend so everyone was dressed up in costumes to add to the ridiculousness of the occasion.

Some of the games we play which are my favorite

1) 21 cup beer pong, the shit. It's a game unique to the Phi Rho Chapter (that's mine) of Delta Kappa Epsilon. I had a game saturday night that went into quintuple overtime..each game has 21 cups too....

2) Flip Cup. Self explanitory. Best played with hot girls on your team, because then you are the asset as the male. Makes for interesting occasions.

3) 3-man, the shit. Especially when you roll 7 hits in a row (2 7's an 11 and three threes, two of which were double, which I gave to the three man, who rolled double sixes twice:biggrin1:)

The end result of this weekend?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm in the hat....haha:lmao:

10. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    lol,

no but I actually hadn't considered that risk!

The hangover was monumental, though.

11. stetree

stetree New Member

Albums:
    Any university rugby, hockey, football or netball team members out there? I only vaguly remember a few of the games from being invited on beer circles by mates, please refresh my memory lol

12. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

This thread makes me very very sad.

13. BlackCock85

Gold Member

Albums:
    Why's that?

14. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

If I have to explain, it's even that much more sad.

15. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Smurfs.

Not so much a game as an endurance contest. While watching taped episodes of the Smurfs every time you heard the word smurf you'd have to take a drink, smurfette was worth two drinks and papa smurf meant chugging down the whole thing.

Wow, university had some dumb games.

16. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

Oh that red rubber number - smoke me a kipper, I'll be back before breakfast. :wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted