Drinking

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've probably had 10 alcoholic drinks in my life, 9 of them more than 15 years ago. I've probably only had about 15 soft drinks (soda, Coke, Pepsi) in the last 15 years also.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I drink a whole lot less now than what I did when I was younger. I also drink less since I quit my last job which was high stress all the way.
These days sees me drink mainly red wine.
I love to cook and I love to eat so it stands to reason that I like to drink as well. They complement each other if done properly.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Weekends in my university days were an endurance challenge. Now, I rarely drink at all.

On rare occasions, if the mood is right, I'll make up for lost time going around the bend. This past summer, much to my amusement and shame, I found myself putting my 36yr old breasts up against those of a group of 19-25yr olds in a wet T-shirt contest. (survived the first round of eliminations but did not win, what are they feeding these kids?!)

Poison of choice, Rye or Bourbon with Coke.

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love to drink but I find going online while being drunk really anti-climactic. I really crave sociable settings when inebriated.

BikerGirlnAtl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I still go out drinking a lot but then again I'm only 21. I'll admit to drinking a lot more when I was a flight attnd. I would go out of town and go out with my crew at night and when I came back in town for my few days off it was a big party with my friends everytime because they'd miss me. Since then I have stopd drinking so much and I'll usually only have a drink or two. I usually don't drink alone but I have done it once.

I prefer to drink whiskey sours with jack daniels or stick to drinking beer and taking shots.