Driping cum... I used condom!

pierceplace

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I may be paranoid, but I just had sex with someone I met online, and when I get home I finger myself and find sticky liquid... I used a condom... I dont know Im so scared!!!

Help? information?

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Was it cum or lube (sex gel)? Maybe you used too much lube and it was coming out after your muscles relaxed a little. If you suspect the condom broke, go get tested immediately. You might be able to get on meds now that can catch things now.

pierceplace

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Was it cum or lube (sex gel)? Maybe you used too much lube and it was coming out after your muscles relaxed a little. If you suspect the condom broke, go get tested immediately. You might be able to get on meds now that can catch things now.

shouldn't I test after 3 months????

pierceplace

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You may be able to get post exposure prophylaxis which theoretically can prevent you from getting infected. I really think it's probably just lubricant. How experienced are you (sorry to pry)?

We didnt use lube, maybe its driping coz I douched, but why does it feels like jelly!!!

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is probably natural mucus. I fucked a guy once and he said he thought I lubed, but I did not, just me being all horny. and my rectum making mucus.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Did you see the condom after he pulled out? And I know this might sound strange but when you fingered yourself did you smell it? I mean, it would smell like cum if it was or lube if it was lube or nothing if it was water.

There is the PEP test which you can get within the first 6 hours of possible infection or a RNA test, which also detects the HIV virus directly. The time between HIV infection and RNA detection is 9–11 days. These tests, which are more costly but probably worth it.

pierceplace

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Did you see the condom after he pulled out? And I know this might sound strange but when you fingered yourself did you smell it? I mean, it would smell like cum if it was or lube if it was lube or nothing if it was water.

There is the PEP test which you can get within the first 6 hours of possible infection or a RNA test, which also detects the HIV virus directly. The time between HIV infection and RNA detection is 9–11 days. These tests, which are more costly but probably worth it.

Im not sure what it smelled like... :/

Onyxpumper

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Get the PEP just incase but seeing as how you said you used an enema (douche) it may be that, have a similar occurrence when I use it...the jelly like substance coming out afterward; like a while after sex. But still get tested just be sure. Call your partner if you are not sure if the condom broke or not.

pierceplace

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Get the PEP just incase but seeing as how you said you used an enema (douche) it may be that, have a similar occurrence when I use it...the jelly like substance coming out afterward; like a while after sex. But still get tested just be sure. Call your partner if you are not sure if the condom broke or not.

He said it didnt broke, I wanna believe him