Drive by shitting

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Damn, I guess thats what I should have told the cops after someone smeared SHIT all over the windshield of my new car.

Damn good thing I did not catch the drive by shitter in the act because I would have shot the bastard dead!

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, the title is misleading. "Drive-by shitting," with a hyphen between the first two words, would describe an act of shitting while driving by. "Drive by shitting," without a hyphen, describes a way of driving, namely one that is executed by defecation.

What kind of vehicle can one drive by shitting?

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually, the title is misleading. "Drive-by shitting," with a hyphen between the first two words, would describe an act of shitting while driving by. "Drive by shitting," without a hyphen, describes a way of driving, namely one that is executed by defecation.

What kind of vehicle can one drive by shitting
?

No doubt you will enlighten us :rolleyes: Missing punctuation can make things fun.

Don't get me wrong, but I really have no idea what you mean with this thread... :confused:

Me neither :wink::smile:

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

What kind of vehicle can one drive by shitting?

If the odour is anything to go by i reckon a 'hummer'!