Driving instructor (is he flirting?)

Addminus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry I’m advance first thread post

So I’ve been taking driving lessons for the last few months. My driving instructor was recommended by my brother through his work, one of his colleagues who does it part time. He’s a great guys mid 40s, I’m 29.

I’m gay and you can usually tell once you start up a conversation with me, and I’m sure my instructor is aware. As he’s older and talks about his wife and kids a lot we’ve usually just always had just the usually general chit chat conversations.

Until recently he told me on a later then usual lesson he’s leaving his wife. He then goes on to tell me he’s on some dating apps and that he’s been looking to get laid. He said all the women he’s met have been useless in bed and he just wants some one who’s decent, and doesn’t care what they look like.

at first I thought it was just him trying to have a blokey manly chat with me but after the subject was changed he kept telling me about it, and telling me stories of women he’s met recently and how it’s not been as good as he expected. It kind of turned me on thinking about him telling me and a small part of it made me think he knew?

maybe I’m reading too much into it but I just felt like it was a huge move from our usual lessons and he also text me after which he wouldn’t usually, saying it was a pleasure this evening.

am I thinking too much into it? Or should I explore further?

kyyle2020

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think you should explore it further. Never waste an opportunity you might one day think, what if?
If you are feeling something then there’s a reason for that… if I were you I’d start flirting back, maybe just smile and look him in the eyes or take it further more directly. He’s “straight” so will be looking at you for the first move I assume. I’ve been in similar circumstances, I always get with straight guys. If it doesn’t work out, you can always block him, never think about it again and get a new instructor! Plenty of them about. On the other hand you might have scored more than a pass on your driving test. Good luck

Chickenlips

Cherished Member
Media
Next time he gets into conversation about the women he's been with and says it wasn't good, maybe ask why he thinks that was. If you feel that he's only scratching the surface you may need to give him a nudge. I think the hardest part for guys in thus position of sexual discovery is crossing the line because it can be difficult (and most if us have been there) getting our true out in the open if they have surrounded themselves with hetero stereotypes and conversation. It's a big plunge into the unknown. Equally, I believe strongly that if he was to open up to you and something was to happen, then at least bear in mind that he is at a formative stage in this development and whatever you do, however you treat him will have an impact on how he views these relationships so try not let his lasting impressions be negative ones. It reminds me of the time when I used a dating app and would meet bi-curious guys and occasionally they would get so into it and suddenly they are gay, and they want to settle down, and they want you to leave a job and move closer to them. You need to be a steady influence and control the situation.

bdv04

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
In the lesson this week he told me about a time a man propositioned him in a bar for a blow job and how he thought it was funny, and laughed it off, this story also just came out of no where
He is headed towards your bed.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In the lesson this week he told me about a time a man propositioned him in a bar for a blow job and how he thought it was funny, and laughed it off, this story also just came out of no where
You should enquire whether he likes a good blow job! Obviously he thought it worth telling you a guy offered him one.

Bmadex10

Loved Member
Media
Usually I would say you're probably reading into this. But from what you're saying you two are talking about during your drives is highly inappropriate. And as an instructor, he should know that.

I say the next time you guys are talking if he brings up the dating apps and women again jokingly say something like “maybe you should try men” and see what he does.

JWP65

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think he's definitely looking for you to make the first move, but as someone said previously it's probably best to avoid someone caught up in a divorce. Maybe be the friend he needs first to discover who he is/what he wants while moving on from a big part of his life.

Addminus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In terms of his divorce he’s happily separated from his wife and is happy for her to move on and he’s happy to have fun, and has already been sleeping around by the sounds of it.

my last lesson I wore some slinky gym shorts with my bulge showing and I’m sure he was looking

JWP65

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In terms of his divorce he’s happily separated from his wife and is happy for her to move on and he’s happy to have fun, and has already been sleeping around by the sounds of it.

my last lesson I wore some slinky gym shorts with my bulge showing and I’m sure he was looking
Definitely be more up front then, why not invite him for a drink. Can play it off as a boredom/friendly thing to do. Could drop him a message now and just say "Fancy a drink? None of my friends are game, but feel like one"

Reactions: Inputpower1

jaybee0560

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sure sounds like the guys feeling you out for a blowie - honestly can't think of any reason for him to basically say women can't give blowies, then bringing up that a guy propositioned him and he laffed it off.

I'd put money on that he is trying to steer the conversation towards around guys and blow jobs.

i wouldn't go straight to "lets go out for Drinks" .. I don't think he's looking to date, he probably just wants someone to blow him, who's good at it, on a no strings basis, at least, that would be my guess given he's just divorcing.

I'd just lean into it next time he brings it up .. ask him if he's ever had a blowie from a guy, or just go with what he's given you with something like "you said you didn't care what the person looks like who's blowing you - if you knew it was gonna be better than a women, would you let a guy blow ya"

He's already told ya he's not gonna get angry if a guy asks him for a blowie, and you're not even asking that, you're just sounding him out to see if he'd consider a guy blowing him he can just admit that it makes sense in a "yeah I'd let a man blow me if he was good at it" kinda way.. then bam .. you tell him you've always wanted to give blowing a guy a shot ... script writes itself :)

See how things go if you wear your gym shorts again or tight jeans or similar clothing to your lesson- if he is curious he will be wanting to see what it might look like to get with you as a man. He will look and it will give him an idea about what is interested in. If he is seriously interested, he will look directly at the object of his interest but might be a bit shy to start with. Tease him a bit and respond to his interest- get him to the point where he notices you have noticed him looking, and are either fine with or encouraging of his interest- if he is looking at your bulge, adjust it. Do this every time you see him taking an interest and he will not only be thinking about cock but know that you are interested in his attention.
I've had great results with curious guys by wearing short rugby shorts, initially with boxer shorts and later with jocks to create a bit more interest. It really focuses an interested guy's attention if flashes of your underwear are visible for a couple of visits, and then your underwear is not visible- in his mind he will be wondering about it, and he will do watch to find out. I had a guy I worked with stare at my shorts for nearly 2 weeks before I decided to ditch the jocks one day to tease him; he seemed shocked when he realised my cock and balls were directly bulging the fabric but soon made a series of comments that indicated more than a passing interest, and responded well to an quiet, gentle offer of cock after an afternoon of low-key flirting. It made the job really challenging to know that one of the straight- acting guys I was working with was a total slut for my cock, and I couldn't do or say anything that would give the game away for 10 hours at a time.
Interestingly enough, he later commented that he had known he was interested in men for a while but didn't really know how to develop his interest. I know I solved that one for my workmate, so help him if he seems curious...
Flirt with him openly if he makes comments like the one about the blowjob- be open ended with your conversation, like his comment was an opening for an open discussion- make it that way. If you think it is safe to do so, eventually being frank about your own interests will often give a curious guy the info and opening he needs to mentally prepare- not only are you feeding his imagination but allowing him space to be open about his interests. I might have replied to his comment about being propositioned by asking him if had thought about it since - he obviously has because he mentioned it to you- and you can go on irrespective of the answer by gently asking what he thought of the offer and would his answer be different now.

Inputpower1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

other than a blowjob, is there any reason for you to see him again?